Part 30

From what most could tell, Alex Stilinski had gone rogue. The Sheriff had called Sam and Dean to hear her progress only to find out that she had completely disappeared. 

While her true location was unknown, she did say that she was okay. 

But while the dark of the night overcame what seemed to be a remote location, Alex was exiting a large house, with a basket in hand. 

She walked to a line that was pulled together as a make-shift washing line, and started removing the dry clothes from it, both hers and was seemed to be another person's very much smaller sized, brightly colored clothes.

She happily hummed as the moon stood tall above her head. A dark moon. The meaning had a lot to do with grief, but Alex was finally surpasing hers. She used to text Peter Hale on the daily yet he had stopped a while ago. She figured that he got busy, hoping this wasn't another Derek-and-Jennifer- type of play. 

"Pikachu?" a child whined as the power went out.  

"Mommy Pikachu!" a different child's voice exclaimed while sounding frightened. 

"Mommy's here," Alex told them, letting her veins glow blue, which made them quickly run and attach to her. 

"Let's go see why the power it out, okay? We have to be brave." She smiled at the two girls. 

"Okay!" they semi-bravely told her. 

As Alex walked, she could not see a presence, yet she could hear a familiar voice... 

"Damn it Sammy! That's why you don't drive!" Dean exclaimed. 

"Dean?" Alex asked aloud and flipped a switch on the backup generator. 

"Alex!" Sam happily exclaimed and hugged her, only then noticing the two girls clinging onto her. 

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Lilith and Jessica Stilinski." she smiled, "Lily, Jess. This is your uncle's Sam and Dean."  

"You have kids?" Sam asked. 

"They are two years old, and I adopted them. Let's just say that I found them when they were practically dead." she told the brothers. 

"Go inside, mommy Pikachu's gonna be there in a sec okay?" she smiled at the two girls as they ran. 

"What happened? Wait, what - Mommy Pikachu?" Dean asked. 

"Mommy Pikachu comes from the glowing veins. And they are twins, I named them because they were lab experiments to some freaky werewolf scientist. Lilith is half Demon, half human and Jessica is half vampire, half witch." Alex explained. 

"Well, I think you need to hear this voice mail." Sam spoke. Coming straight to the point.  

"Play it," she urged him on, a part of her was fearful for this. They could have called her on her hunter phone but had to come in person. 

"Is-is this thing recording?"  Stiles asked. 

"Yes, now say what you need to say, I have to go," Peter's voice answered. 

"Uh-um. Look, I'm not sure what to do here but my sister has gone MIA and we really need her. Tell her Kate's alive, she's probably some were-jaguar thing and has turned Derek back into his teenager self. He can't find his family and keeps calling for her. Say's he refuses to work with us if we can't tell him where she is, pleeease get her to come back." Stiles pleaded. 

"Stiles! Have you found your sister?" Dad's voice came from the back. 

"I'm trying, I resulted in calling Sam. Let's just hope they can get her before Kate possibly kills us all." The voicemail ended.