Part 29

(A/N- this is going to be a short chapter, I apologize for that but I wanted to start fresh next chapter. You'll see what I mean. Thanks for reading this far and enjoy!) 

Alex's head lulled to the side, as she started to wake up. Around her stood the Winchesters, Lucifer, Crowley and Castiel. All with worried expressions on their faces. At first she didn't seem to realise what was happening, then she sat up quickly. 

"Where's Stiles! Is Allison..." she asked, looking at Lucifer who shook his head. 

"Oh my god, this is my fault. I gave her the clue, I said silver defeats the Oni. I'm so fucking dumb. Where's my brother? Is he okay?" she rambled on. 

"Alex, listen too me." Dean calmly stated. 

"I'm trying, okay? I'm trying with every fibre of my body to listen too you, to listen to my head. But all I can think about is that I'm responsible for this. I let her take over... I allowed it because I felt betrayed, I was hurt... I didn't know how to deal with it because I never needed too. I always just became the Skylar Hunter. I became someone incapable of remorse, of humanity. And I-" 

"A new part of the prophecy has been revealed by Ceberus!" Lucifer piped in. 

"WhaTT!??!" Alex exclaimed as she seemed to take deeper breaths. 

"I can recite it for you?" he asked carefully. 

"Depends... is it good or bad?" she asked, still attempting to keep calm. 

"I think it's good news, something too look out for," Crowley told her. 

"Lucifer, would you please," Alex motioned for the hellhound to continue. 

"For part of the story remains unspoken, is only revealed when no choice was made by the chosen.

When the saviour and destuction colide, The chosen no longer needs to decide...

For amongst two sides, is a single being that can be both, the balance, betterly known as The Guardian..." 

 "The Guardian? That sounds a bit over the top, don't you think?" she asked, trying to stand up once more. This time, her legs managed to not give in. 

Lucifer made her sit again whilst Dean told her that she's not going anywhere.

"We can't be sure until your grace fully heals. I damaged it in order to save you from the Dist- The Skylar Hunter." Castiel told her. 

"In that case, I should probably apologize for what I'm about to do then," she mumbled. 

"What?" Crowley asked. 

"This," she slightly smiled, opening her clenched fist and blowing a powder at all of them. 

Everyone fell down, except Lucifer who tried to keep standing, only to fall down and almost drunkly grumble: "Bitch." before falling into unconsciousness as well. 

She took a leap forward, shifting into the white wolf she was before, and left the comfort of her house. She ran to the school, that's where her senses told her to go, where her pack was... or at least her friends. 

"I might not be an Alpha anymore but I can still fight like one," she heard Derek tell someone and deduced that helping there was more important at first. Stiles wasn't hurt, yet, he was alive so she could find him later. 

Her white wolf ran past the twins, past Derek as she came to a stop infront of them and growled. 

"You don't stand a chance against her," Void Stiles told them.