Chapter 37

Cain Pov

"Aisia baby wake up."

She stirs but goes right back to sleep, it's been like this for half an hour now and it's almost 9am.

I need her out the house like right now. Best way to get her up is to wake her up.

I rub my hand over her back then down her legs. She moves a little giving me full access to my destination.

Just what I love to see is Infront of me so I position myself at her entrance.

"If you ever Cayden."

"Bomboclaat you a frighten me suh fa Babes." I reply regaining my balance on the bed.

Aisia laughs and climb out the bed going to the bathroom to wash her face and do whatever it is she does that takes over an hour.

I get out the bed and try to put my twist back in place since Aisia hands were all in it lastnight and early this morning.

I'm searching for my gold Rolex when the bathroom door opens.

"What are you looking for?" Aisia ask wrapping her hands around my waist.

"My gold Rolex and my chain." I reply closing the draw.

I'm irritated at this point because where the fuck is my watch and chain.

"Give me a kiss and I'll tell you where they are." Aisia says jumping up in my arm and pushing out her lips for me to kiss her.

"How about me fuck it out of you instead right now?"

She rolls her eyes laughing. "Cain you would have to get me naked first."

I smile looking down at her and licking my lips before looking back in her eyes.

"Oh fuck no. Put me down Cayden." She says creaming and kicking.

"Just the head babes and me nah take long." I laugh putting her down.

"That you say last night before you bruise me up wicked."

I kiss her cheek before moving away from her.

"That was one hard fuck one night ago. A new day today suh is a new me."

"Get dressed professionally, we going out. Rainbow is at daycare already too." I continue to say as I walk out the room.

I'm in the car waiting for almost an hour. One thing I have learnt about Aisia is that this girl takes her little time to do everything.

We were supposed to be there already.

I watch as she walks out the house in a skin tight red short dress with a black blazer over it and her Gucci high heels to match.

Her hair is down her back and she put some curls in it. My baby mother slash fiance is fine as fuck.

"Why you looking so hard?" She ask closing her door.

I start the car and drive out the driveway.

"You pretty you fuck."

"I know. Where are we going?" She ask taking a gum and putting it in her mouth.

"You'll see."

"So a really your office you make me dress up for?" Aisia says getting out the car.

Man them, doh settle down else a stress. Hear me a warn unuh.

We walk through the entrance and to the conference room where everyone in the company is seated.