Chapter 4

Aisia Pov

Ring Ring Ring

I jumped out of my sleep seeing Trey calling me and seeing the time 7:45am. This is my first day and I'm late. I jump up rushing to the bathroom and heading in the shower. I forgot to get shower gel yesterday.

I get out the shower and throw some washing soap on my wash cloth and head back in the shower.

I exit the shower after what feels like twenty minutes and grab my toothbrush. I finish up by washing my face.

I put simple black dress on and grab my bag and phone and head out the apartment. I look at my phone seeing several missed calls from Trey and that it's 8:03am.

I looked at the entrance of the lane and see a car parked at the exit that looks familiar. I walk briskly towards the bus stop, as I walk a little away from the persons under the bus stop the car drive up to me.

"Your late, get in let me drop you off at work." He says smiling looking at me from head to toe.

"I'm fine I'll find my way." I respond looking at ongoing traffic.

"Ah do you thing. He says rolling up his window and driving off.

Watch the wicked bitch drive off and him see me a play hard to get.

Why does he keep showing up?

"One and move, slimmaz u ready?" A taxi driver call out to me as I make my way towards the vehicle.

I run towards the entrance of the building and walk up to the receptionist. Before I could say anything she starts talking.

"Your all of 35 minutes late. On your first day that is...."

Before she could continue the tattoo guy walks up and she placed two envelope in his hand and he looks at me then walks away.

"Back to you, your late on your first day how managerial of you." She rolls her eyes.

"Who is late on There first day?" A voice behind me says. I turn around seeing the girl I bumped into yesterday.

She is in a tall dress and red bottom heels and her hair in a sleek ponytail. Her nails are done and she is very pretty, she seems mixed with something, not sure what race as yet.

"Like Jason start recruit any and everything?" She says laughing with the receptionist.

Guess I now know what she is mixed with. A hint of dogshit.

Keep your mouth close Aisia cause you need this job and you know you can't fight.

"You won't be here for long" she says walking off.

"Take a seat Mrs Peterson will be with you in a minute." The receptionist says looking at me.

For the first time I'm seeing her face properly and she is not pretty to say the least.

The gyal hard fi look pon. She nuh warm, she bun up.

I walk to a chair in the lobby and sit down looking at the individuals walking past to there different jobs.

"Good morning Tasha, any messages for me" I hear a familiar voice.

"No sir but the young lady you employed yesterday is late and sitting on the chair there." The receptionist who I assume is Tasha says pointing to me.

He turns around and smiles at me before walking up to me and outstretch his hand. " good morning Ms Campbell, it's great seeing you. Mrs Peterson will be with you shortly."