chapter 9

Aisia Pov

Cain left a couple hours ago and I'm in the room still laying down since he decided to handicap me. I have decided not to question him about the phone call this morning since I'm not his girlfriend or anything. It is just a little strange that I told him to stay with me and he did and for the past days he has been staying with me every night except for lastnight so how can the female claim it's her man.

One thing for sure I'm not claiming Cain to be disgraced in the long run. I look at my phone seeing it ringing and an unknown number calling. I hit the answer button.

"suh u a fuck Cain and a hype up. bitch a me him live with him nuh stop fly me out. Me a d wife ina the man life" The girl on the line says.

I look around the room and laugh because this is Cain's house and no female clothes is here or any presence of a female ever being here.

"Fuck you bitch cause me nah stop fuck Cain, obviously him nuh belong to you if him with me all the time."

"Anyday me see you me go slap you in your face brawling, cyah deh fuck me man and hype."

"Girl get a grip, me nah stop fuck Cain suh u go mad right out" I say disconnecting the call.

Me never tell nobody seh me can fight suh me nuh wah nuh gyal see me n beat out me rass.

Look how buddy get me in trouble.

I hear the house phone ringing but I ignore it and continue watching my movie, I hear it again and decide to answer.

"Hello" I say picking up the call.

"Can I speak to Cayden." The voice says on the other end. She seems like a mature woman.

A wonder if she a coogar

"Who is Cayden?" I ask.

"Suh u deh a the man yard but nuh know him name?"

"He is not home at the moment but I can let him know you called."

"Who are you to him"

"None of your business and I'm also related to goodbye" I say disconnecting the call.

Then a how much woman Cain him want with fi him ugly self. I walk to the kitchen looking through the fridge.

"A wah u a look fah?"

I jumped so fast as a result I hit my head on the fridge. I turn around holding my head and seeing the guy laughing.

"U teeth them scatter ina you fucking mouth like when farmer dash corn give fowl." I say rolling my eyes.

holding my head I walk out the kitchen but stop a few times to check if my head is bleeding, to my surprise it's not.

I get back to the room and take up my phone seeing that my half sister Isheeka was calling me. I see a few other notification but the other I see is two from Trey's girlfriend.

"Aisia have you heard from Trey? He left earlier this morning to get something from his house and hadn't returned." She cries into the phone.

"No oh my god, I haven't. Are you sure he is not home." I say standing.

"Yes his car is not there, the last time they saw his car was in Halfway tree." She cries.

"I'm on my way to you right now." I say ending the call and searching for Cain's number.

"Yeah B"

"Come carry me home" I cry on the phone.

"A wah do you Aisia?" He says sounding alarmed.

"Just come for me and take me home."

"Me a forward."
..................................................................

Cain is now in my room as I change to head over Trey's girlfriend house. I haven't told him why I was crying or what happened.

"Yow you nah tell me wah gwaan." He says looking at me.

"Trey missing and the last place he was seen was in Kingston." I say folding a blouse and putting on my blouse.

"Oh"

I look over at him as he seems uninterested in the conversation and I don't perlong it.

"When yah forward back?"

"I don't know Cain maybe later tonight. Plus I need space from you cause your bitch called my phone today" I say looking at him as he remains silent.

"I thought you said you were single?"

"B gwaan go deal with your thing and nuh try certain style right now." He walks out the door slamming it.

Imagine him having females calling me about him and he is upset. This is the reason I should not have involved myself with him and this right here ends all communication.

Cain Pov

Aisia leave two days ago to go look for her friend Trey girlfriend so I have been here in Cherry garden with Andra. I took her on a few dates and bought her a few gifts including a new car just to ease her mind because as Aisia forward intown me a lock her down for a week.

Aisia sent me a message that she no longer wants to see me or hear from me then turned off her phone but I have something plan for her.

I watch as Andra tries on her pandora bracelet I got her yesterday and putting it on her Instagram.

"Thank you baby" she says looking at me as I nod letting her know I heard her.

I watch as she walks over to me dropping her towel to the floor and continue to walk naked. She climbs on top of me and unbuttons my pants shifting a bit so she can get my dick free. I stretch out my hand stopping her.

"You still on the pill?"

"Yes babe, we been together for over two years can't we just try for a baby please.

"Andra just do the needful and lock chat"

I watch as she takes out my dick and climb on then starts riding me.

"Oh yes, mnhmm yes baby fuck me."

The fuck she a gwaan suh fah? All my vibes cut to rass.

I hear my phone ringing, thank god cause I don't think I would have made it.

"Ease up babe me phone a ring" I say tapping her leg.

"Babe just a bit more.

I ease her off me and pick up my phone seeing Zaid calling.

"Yow" I answer pulling up my underpants and walking to the bathroom.

"Yute forward pon the block right now we get some info out a the boy."

I end the call and grab my shoes pulling up my pants and heading out. Zaid still a recover suh if him deh pon the block some shit go down.