Chapter 32

Aisia Pov

Four months later

Cain is still asleep and I'm bored so I sent Ren to wake him up by jumping on the bed.

He walks out the room holding Ren in his arms and an annoyed expression on his face.

"Babes me know for a fact seh a you send Rainbow to wake me up." He says sitting beside me.

"I did no such thing. Besides I'm hungry and the baby wants fish."

"Aisia you hear me seh me yute nuh want no fish a bomboclaat swim around the thing name." He says getting angry and I have to laugh.

This pregnancy is amazing because Cain has all my mood swings and fatigue while all I have is cravings.

My second appointment is tomorrow and when I go I'll hear when I can do an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby.

Cain is adamant that it's a boy just because he was right about Ren being a girl but I think I'm having another girl.

"Babe have you heard from Anna? I have been trying to reach her but the call goes unanswered." I say to Cain while lifting my legs and placing them in his lap.

He puts Ren on the floor to go play before pulling out his phone.

"Babe stop ignoring me. Has Jason heard anything from her?"

"Aisia, Jason and the girl breakup before she go abroad suh me nuh think suh. If she nah deal with you then a just suh." He replies texting someone on his phone.

I roll my eyes and remove my foot from his lap and walk out the living room.

Anna just up and decided she wanted to migrate to America just like that. I spoke to her the day she was at the airport and when she landed but no other form of communication since.

Maybe she wants to forget about us like Cain said. Well I officially don't have a friend.

Just me and my man and kids.

Cain Pov

"Jason a hope no trace no leave cause remember seh a police and if anything comes back to us a problem that." I say to him.

"She mince out man. Untraceable."

"She really think she could a trick we to rass a that funny." I reply to him.

"All me know we have to get we story straight and a hope Flippa dash weh the phone in a America already." He says wiping off his hands.

"Aisia still a ask for her but me a hold my grounds. Anyhow me a go back home now cause you know how pregnant Aisia get." We both laugh before heading back home.

Getting rid of the undercover police woman was the last hurdle I had but now that it's handled I'm free.

Almost five years ago I met this amazing girl and from that day on my life has never been the same. She learnt of friends betraying her and so did I.

Greatest thing is that we never betrayed each other well apart from my occasional cheating.

Me soon married so me have to get it all out my system.

I walk into the bedroom seeing Aisia sitting on the bed Combing Rainbows hair.

"Babes come here please."

"What you want Cain?" She says laughing as I go down on one knee.

"Cain if is another promise ring stop play with me." She continues.

"No babes, you been a wear the engagement ring from four months ago. I was going to ask you to marry me but then I got cold feet. So I'm asking now will you marry me?" I ask her.

"What the fuck? Ofcourse I'll marry you baby." She crys and I lift her up in my arms and peck her lips before putting her back on her feet so I can lift Rainbow too.

"Cain I never told you this but the day we met was the first time I was seeing you in person."

"Oh, where you see me before? on picture?" I ask her confused.

"I saw you in my dreams every night for months and the morning I met you I was dreaming about you and woke up late for my interview. I guess dreams do come true." She says hugging me.

"I guess they do." I reply laying on the bed.

"Good morning gentlemen, we have a few things to discuss and one of them is the operation of the project we did last week."

"What about it?" One of the board members reply.

I slam both my hands on the table.

"I don't like it so your going to do it over and anyone who has a problem with that can say so now so I can address you immediately."

The door to the meeting room opens and Aisia walks in with Rainbow running towards me.

"Daddy."

"My princess. I missed you." I say hugging her.

"Hey Mr Badman Sir." Aisia says laughing.

"Hey yourself." I peck her lips before kissing her bump.

"Every man come outz me need time with my fiance."

I watch as they all leave and I pull Aisia into a hug.

"I like the sound of fiance." She says smiling.

"Cassandra deh war the rest a duppy dem dung deh yah now caz smaddy else get the ring." I joke.

Aisia slap me on my hand before laughing. "A the better front win."

"Rainbow baby go to uncle Jason's office and tell him daddy sent you to stay with him until I call him."

"Okay daddy." Rainbow says running off to Jason's office.

"Suh Aisia like how me nuh sure who have the better front mek me test it out nuh?"

"The girl you carry go a the place a Stony hill never sweet you? Wait until me have baby Cain." She says kissing me and walking out.

"I love you Cain" she yells walking away.

"I love you more babe." I reply shaking my head.