Chapter 19

Cain Pov

Flashback

"Wiioii jesas christ them kill off me pickney....... wiioii me belly pain"

"Murdaaaaah them kill me man murdaaaaah."

I open my eyes after hearing Cassandra and mommy crying and being annoying. I shift a bit trying to stand up.

"Unuh shut up and help me up mon."

"Rassclaat" Cassandra says running off while mommy tries to run behind her. "Then babes you just get shot." She walks closer looking down at me.

"Me have on bullet proof vest Andra, me nuh leave me yard these days without it." I stand up taking off the shirt revealing the vest seeing four bullet holes in it.

I pull my phone calling Bugu back, hearing him answer on the first ring.

"Cain me a shout u how long. Forward a the spot mon, we have couple food fi nyam." He says disconnecting the call.

"Mommy, Andra unuh gwaan a wah hotel. Later me send smaddy fi unuh clothes them. Me a go pon the road me soon forward."

Present time

I pull the trigger watching the guy falling to the ground. I turn around looking at the other six men lying face down on the ground. I pull the trigger shooting all five in the head and stopping at the last one and shoot him in his foot.

"Tell Trooper seh Cain seh him fi mek a step and stop hide and do things."

I watch as Bugu and Flippa take him up bringing him out the room.

"No more Mr nice guy nah play round here. Weh Jason?" I ask Zaid as he gets up to leave.

"You nah play Mr nice guy no more and have the enemy round you as your MD in your company." He says walking out.

What the hell Zaid a talk about?

The only person working for me as my managing director is Jason.

Bomboclaat dawg

Zaid a pre Jason as a traitor.

I grab my phone dialling Zaid number and hearing him answer.

"Forward back a me foot my G."

"Soon forward, me have things fi deal with."

"Zaid my foot bomboclaat now." I respond disconnecting the call.

I watch as he walks back into the room and sitting in the chair Infront of me.

"Me a suspect Jason from wah day when money start missing and then me hear him on the phone this morning with him father and guess wah the boy call him father?" He says looking at me.

"What?"

"Trooper"

I grab my phone and run out the room to my car and speed off to the direction of the office. I met Jason ten years ago when we were both sixteen and we became super close like brothers and look at it now.

I made an empire four years after and one night some boys shot up the car we were in and robbed us. That night I decided I was gonna take up my father's offer of being the next Don that way I'll be untouchable and feared. I killed those guys that robbed me that same night.

They were my first murder in a few years and after that I just couldn't stop so I told Jason he is my Managing director and he should focus more on that side of things while I focus on this side.

My business push alot of money but I have to help my pops out I can't keep him left out. I ship a few stuff on the low and that rakes in millions for me.

I pull up to the office as security opens the gate and I drive through and park at my designated parking spot.

I take the backstairs disconnecting the security cameras and go in hearing him on his phone.

"Trooper just listen nuh pops, me do the thing."

That just confirm what Zaid said.

"Far we a come from dawg but a yah suh we part ways. You try kill me today Jason after everything we been through."

"Cain listen nuh me nuh betr....."

Before he could finish I aim my gun at him and pull the trigger seeing his body fall to the floor and I walk back to my car shooting the security and disconnecting the lights.

Wicked fucker them.

I hear my phone ringing and I answer without looking at the caller.

"Babe"

I look down at the screen seeing Aisia number and I roll my eyes.

"What"

"Cain, stop being a big baby and come by my place."

"Yeah, me a forward a you foot now."

........................................................................

"Babe Jason come a the apartment today and seh you in trouble ?" Aisia says looking at me and wiping her eyes.

"The smaddy weh put me ina the trouble dead yah now."

"Really, how you find out?"

"Me have real people ina me corner man"

"Definitely cause Jason find me yard fi tell me. Him say him nuh trust nobody else."

"Mhm" I respond.

I watch as she relaxes on the bed and close her eyes. I look up to watch the television when I hear her speak.

"Babe you know Cassandra has a uncle, apparently he migrated when Cassandra was a baby." She says eating something out of a bag.

"So how do I know this. Jason told me apparently he found out that info today" she says smiling.

"Wah that have to do with you Aisia and why Jason did a track people background?

"Jason came here earlier to see me and he told me everything and said his father is after revenge because your mother and father set him and his fiancé up to die because...."

"Aisia, Jason a fucking sell out suh him link you fi u try get under my skin but that nah go work worse how him dead now." I respond getting up.

"Him wah, Cain you kill the wrong man?"

"Wah you mean wrong man?"

"A nuh him a sell you out A ......"

We hear loud explosions and I grab Aisia rushing her to the bathroom and closing the door. I came here with my security so if anything I'm prepared.

"Boss you and you lady forward it nuh safe yah suh caz the boy them get weh just now." One of my security guys says walking inside the house.

I open the door and feel a knock on my head.

Fuck.