Chapter 33

Aisia Pov

I hear the room door open and I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

He walks into the room then to the bathroom soon after I hear the shower running, that means he is taking a bath.

I open my eyes climb out of bed and walk to his bag on the chair and pull out his phone checking it.

Someone took a picture at the club and I saw Cain and Jason in the background at the club around two hours ago. My issue is when I called him he said he was still at the office.

Yesterday at his office I told him I knew he took a girl to a house in Stony hill. I received the video evidence on my phone from an unknown number. I think it's the girl he was with who sent it to me thinking she did something by doing that.

Cain promised me that he would stop the cheating and the lying but this just proves wrong. I know I met him like this but I need more.

I'm checking his messages and he hasn't been texting anyone much but that does not prove anything.

"Best if you check my location Aisia."

I jump and the phone falls to the ground.

"I, I, I was just...." I stutter.

He walks over to me pecking my lips before kneeling to pick up his phone.

He looks at the screen then place the phone in my hand then kiss my knuckles.

"Your the love of my life and my woman and you just want to make sure you can trust me given my past mistakes. Babes you can search my phone." He says turning around and going through his closet.

I open the phone and look at the location and he was at the office at the time the picture was taken but the side profile of the person in the club looks just like Cain, even the same clothes.

I can't explain what is happening but I do know if Cain was at the club he would not have given me his phone and be so calm.

"Why it seh u at the office but I got a picture of you in the club?" I ask showing him the picture.

He takes the phone looking at the picture before handing it back to me.

"Honestly babes I don't know what to tell you because that looks like me in the picture but as you can see I was at the office." He says pulling up his shorts.

"I see."

I watch as he pulls back the sheet and climb in the bed and close his eyes.

"So Cain, no sex tonight?" I ask climbing on the bed beside him.

If he was out cheating he will not agree to have sex with me but if not he is definitely horny. This seems he was out.

"Babe to be honest this morning you could hardly get out of bed so I thought you could use a break from sex tonight." He says with his eyes closed.

"Cain your a fucking liar, I know when you have been out having sex and you just proved me right." I yell at him.

He sits up in the bed and then rips off the sheet revealing his erection.

"Me cock stiff and a hurt me Aisia but me a try be a good yute and take care a me woman but from night a just accusations after the other." He says walking out the room.

I know Cain is lying but I'll play this game and see what happens.

Cain Pov

"Babes I'm sorry." Aisia says walking in the kitchen.

"It's fine, not like I have given you reasons to believe me in the first place." I reply closing the fridge.

"Don't do that Cain."

"I'm going for a drive, I'll be back soon."

I grab my car key and walk out the house and to my car. As soon as I enter the main road I dial Jason's number.

"Yes boss."

"We have a problem. I think my mother is manipulating Aisia by sending her proof I'm cheating. Worst thing is she is following me in the process." I reply turning onto the next road.

"She move from the last location suh me nuh sure weh she deh now. Just gwaan look out a you eye them boss."

A car rams into the back of my car and I turn around seeing some men running to my car with guns.

Shit I forgot my gun in the room.

"Bomboclaat man."