Chapter 21

Cain Pov

Aisia is not dead, I feel it in my soul that she is alive. I don't believe a word coming out of my mom or Cassandra's mouth. I don't push it because I don't want them to know that Aisia is who I'm fooling around with.

They don't know that I suspect she is still alive and have Flippa on the case. Reno was spotted in Kingston a day before Aisia went missing and no one has seen Reno since.

The guard that had me open the door before I got knocked out said Aisia knew the person who took her. The only person brave enough is Reno that Aisia would know and it can't be Jason since he is dead.

Aisia baby hold on, I'm sorry I have been taking you through so much. You have been nothing but a joy in my life and it just takes you gone for me to know that I need you more than I thought.

"If the boy do anything to me princess a war."

"Then how Aisia turn your princess?" Flippa ask while on his laptop.

"Not Aisia idiot, I'm talking about my daughter."

"Then who tell you seh a girl boss?"

"Me know wah me a let go out a me hood Flippa. Just deal with the thing mon."

Flippa pulled some strings and found out Reno travelled from Cuba the same day everything happened.

Issue is where in Cuba? Is he still in Cuba?

"Boss seet yah, the batty boy Reno deh a Las Tunas in Cuba. Me just book your ticket."

"When me forward back Flippa u rich as fuck dawg. Nuh seh a word." I bump his fist and head to the airport.

I landed in Cuba around thirty minutes ago and I'm standing outside the building looking at the address Flippa sent me.

I walk up to the door knocking. Someone is inside because I hear walking then the door opens while I hold my gun behind my back.

"Hola puedo ayudarte?" A young lady says looking at me as she opens the door.

Translate- hello can I help you?

"Estoy buscando un hombre que vive aquí, se llamado Reno." I watch as she looks at me from head to toe before smiling.

Good thing me never skull Spanish class. One Calabar.

Translate - I am looking for a man that lives here by the name Reno.

"Se mudó hace dos horas con su esposa embarazada. que linda pareja."

She says smiling and my blood starts boiling.

"Gracias." I respond walking away.

How the hell did Reno just happen to get up and leave two hours before I got here? If a never one thing me shoot all she boh Reno and Aisia look good together.

Somebody in my camp need to go.

Reno will never go back to Jamaica so he is either in Cuba still or he is on his way to another country.

Greatest news is that Aisia is alive although she is with Reno. Not the way I want it but it's better than her being dead.

"Look at this. The big bad Cain all in Cuba by himself without daddy to assist him."

I turn around and shoot instantly hitting the person and running in the opposite direction. Then a who a Cuba want my head now.

Aisia Pov

Reno sent me to the bathroom to ease myself around twenty minutes ago and I ran through the back door of the restaurant.

I'm in a truck heading to Atlanta. I need to call Cain and let him know where we are.

Someone called Reno to tell him Cain was on his way to Cuba and immediately he booked a flight for us to Tennessee.

"You said your abusive boyfriend is the one after you?" The truck driver says looking over at me then at the road.

"Yes he is literally trying to kill me can you please give me a call?"

He place his phone in my hand and I dial Cain's number and of course it's out of service. I don't know anyone else to call.

If only Cain did not kill Jason I could probably call him to help me.

I wake up seeing the sun shining in on me. This is my second day here in America and I'm cold and traumatized. I want to go home.

"Good morning sleepyhead, I made breakfast for you. Eggs and bacon with pancakes and orange juice."

"Thank you Mr Johnson. Why are you helping me?" I ask the truck driver.

He took me home with him lastnight and has been like a father figure in providing for me.

"You remind me of my daughter. Her mom took her years ago and ran off. She should be around your age now. I have a picture of her in my wallet." He says wiping a tear as he continues to talk.

"Sorry you had to go through that. I don't want my baby to grow without her father."

We talk for a bit until he had to leave for work. He left his phone here for me to use. I scroll to Cain's number trying it one last time before giving up.

The number your calling is unavailable.......

Trooper Pov

"Circle the house nuh." I pull the front door running into the house seeing it empty.

I walk upstairs and no one is inside. I just got word that Bobby was here.

"Police doh move"

Well played Bobby, well fucking played. You used the oldest trick in the book.

"Lower your weapon and put your hands on your head."

I put the gun on the ground and one of the officers push me down on the floor trying to put me in handcuffs.

Boom boom boom

The officer holding me to the floor runs to the side of the house while the others run to cover. Grabbing my gun I run through the backdoor.

"Jason, fuck you a do yah?" I ask him as I run to the car entering.

"Making sure you nuh dead." He says speeding off.

I look back at the police cars and smile to myself. Nine life me have Bobby suh you cyah get rid a me so fast.