Chapter 7

Aisia Pov

I'm in bed watching a movie and Cain is inside the bathroom. I thanked him all night long for my car. He says he has business to take care of so he is leaving in a bit. I am yet to question him about his affairs because ain't no way he is a regular badman and spent so much on me and he has known me for less than a month. For now I'm just enjoying the dick and the good treatment I'm getting.

"Go cut yah now, later me send you some money to get your hair done." He says then walks out. I take the opportunity to take up my phone and check my messages seeing two missed calls from Anna and calling her right back.

"Girl check Instagram u nuh see Cassandra put up seh she a go a Mexico with her man and if you only know a who a Cassandra man." Anna says as soon as I answer the call.

"A who?" I ask getting off the bed and opening Instagram.

I see the video Anna is talking about and I laugh at it cause I don't know why she thinks the world should know what her man does for her.

"Girl a him own the company" Anna responds.

"No wonder she is always there. But anyways I'll talk to you later I'm going to cook for my boo"

I disconnect with Anna and get in the shower. I'm planning to invite Cain over and make some dinner so I'm going to the supermarket in my new car.

I'm finally home from the supermarket and put up my items and sit down on my bed, I pull out my phone dialling Cain's number, no answer. This is the third time I'm calling him and he's not answering. I place the phone on the bed hearing a knock on my door.

I open the door seeing Trey and Shawn standing there. Shawn push pass me and walk inside sitting on my bed while Trey is standing at the door.

"Suh u think me never did go find weh u live? A you and who live yah?" He ask pulling out his gun.

I know that gun all too well, that's the same gun that knocked me out cold one day after I came from class late.

"Shawn get the fuck out my house" I respond and step back as I notice him standing abruptly and walking up to me.

"Pull you fi pull e trigger or mek even a hair pon r body stand up. A voice I'm now familiar with says walking in the room with about five men behind him. I turn my head seeing Cain standing at the doorway smoking.

"Yow a who you inah me place" Shawn says pushing me back and pointing the gun at Cain.

Shawn nuh live yah inuh him live ina wah fowl coop a spain. A red floor and zink fence and outside toilet him have. Him and him big brother still a share bed. Him try nuh mek me talk.

"If your friend could be so kind to tell you what's happening."

"One red light deh pon you forehead dawg like a sniper a point it." Trey says trembling.

"Lift up from boh yah." Cain says walking further into the room.

I watch as both Shawn and Trey walk out the apartment and shortly after I hear tyres screeching. I look at Cain as he takes a seat on my bed and I move to sit in his lap.

"Me nah fuck him Cain a me ex man." I say rubbing my hand through his beard.

"You sound guilty suh?" he says looking me in the eye, his usually light blue is now dark. I try getting out of his lap but he holds my waist tight.

"Doh me did tell you seh nuh fi fuck nobody else" he says pulling out a gun from his waist and putting it on my lap.

I nod and look back at him. " me nah fuck him Cain, him just pop up"

"Why me should a believe you Aisia" he says looking me in my eyes.

"Cause I'm telling the truth and if you don't believe you can have sex with me right now and see for yourself ." I say getting off his lap.

"You lucky that me a tell you." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me back down in his lap.

"We not even together and you a bad me up for my front. Never see me a call you just now?" I say to him. As He ease me up and stand pulling me into a hug.

"Me a go home yah now." He says removing his hands from around me.

"Why? Suppose Reno come back" I ask looking at him.

"Which one name suh?" He responds seeming interested.

"The one with the gun, him a me ex." I say watching him.

"Ahh, grab some clothes and forward."

"Where are we going?"

"My home." He says holding my hand as we leave out of my apartment.

Cain Pov

"Yeah me know him yah now man but him nuh know me. The black yute wah leave the house today. Me go shout you later." I disconnect as soon as I glimpse Aisia.

I watch as she walks out the bathroom with nothing on and walks to the bed sitting on the edge. She open her legs wide and leans back a bit as she puts up her left foot on the edge of the bed and starts playing with her clit. I watch as she inserts one finger then two in her pussy and arch her back as she moans. I sit back in the chair and light my spliff as I watch her finger herself until she cums.

She eases off the bed and stands sucking off her fingers.

"Turn round and bend over" I say to her as I stand and unbutton my pants while easing out my now hard dick.

"No Cain cause you nuh have no condom." She says looking at me as I approach her.

I lean in wrapping my hand around her neck and place my mouth close to her ears. " you should a think boh that before you get me cock hard." I kiss her cheek and spin her around bending her over.

I position myself at her entrance and rub my dick in a circular motion before hearing her moan and wiggle beneath me.

"Please Cain" she moans

"Please what?" I ask

"Please fuck my pussy." She says grinding on me. I push everything in her and hear her gasp.

I start moving faster and going deeper with each stroke. The more I fuck her the wetter she is. I ease out a bit watching herbounce on my cock.

"Oh yes, babes me go cum" she says as she starts twitching and shaking cumming on my dick and I start pounding her harder and harder.

I grab her hair and pull her head back while I use my free hand to wrap my hand around her neck whispering in her ears.

"Who fah pussy this Aisia? "

"Yours baby. fuck, just like that baby." She says as she cums again.

I start going harder and harder as I feel it near and pump one last time releasing everything in Aisia. I slap her ass as I ease out of her and watch as she climbs on the bed and lay down. I walk to the dresser seeing my phone light up.

I look down seeing Andra calling and I hesitate but answer.

"Yeah." I answer not hiding my annoyance.

"Zaid get shot and deh a the house it seems like him a bleed out" she says crying.

"Fuck me deh pon me way" I grab my keys and pull up my pants.

"B me soon forward make sure you nuh open the door to nobody." I say to her walking out the door.

"Then me nuh live yah suh y me go open your door." I hear her yell after me.

I pull up to my house in Cherry garden and as soon as I open the front door I see blood and Andra crying while Zaid is laying on the sofa unconscious. I grab the Hennessy on the table and poor it over the gunshot wound.

Smaddy affi dead fi this and me nah joke round. Anyhow me cousin dead ina this a war.