Chapter 26

Cain Pov

"What the hell Cain. Your supposed to be locked up." She says in a low voice.

"Aisia you think I'm going to remain locked up while another man is fucking my woman?" I ask her rubbing my hands over her right cheek.

"Cain I'm not your woman I'm someone's wife now." She replies looking at me.

"Who you a play with? A me go fuck you until you dead."

I grab her by her neck kissing her hard and squeezing her breasts. She relaxes into the kiss and pull my shirt over my head.

She pulls me on top of her and I position myself at her entrance entering her and moving at a fast pace.

I hear her moaning my name and whispering in my ears. For each word she says I feel my release building.

Aisia starts trembling beneath me and I go harder and harder until I release in her.

We both lay on the bed breathing heavy.

"Cain that was not supposed to happen." Aisia says turning on her side to look at me.

"Babes how you mean? Me just fuck me woman. Round 2 me a pre now"

"Cain I'm married to another man. You have to go right now." She says getting up and wrapping the sheet around her body.

I smile looking at her before standing. "You do know I know every inch of your body inside and out."

I pull up my pants and put on my shirt before I hear my phone ringing and I answer.

"Cassandra me soon forward." I reply disconnecting the call.

"Some things never change. Get the fuck out of my husband's house." Aisia shouts.

"Me and Cassandra nuh ina nothing. Meet me a the house later." I say to her before moving off.

"I want nothing to do with you Cain. I won't jeopardize my marriage for you. You can't leave Cassandra no matter what and I deserve more." Aisia says looking at everything thing but me.

"This is not like the last time Aisia and besides I'm taking my daughter with me." I reply walking out of the room.

I hear her behind me as I exit the house and start up my car. I have a few people to visit and my first stop is Cassandra.

I pull up to the house walking inside seeing Cassandra sitting in the living area with a cup in her hand.

"When did you get out and how did you get out?" She ask.

"That nuh concern you. Me call over Bugu, me have a few stuff to discuss with him." I watch as she nods her head and goes on her phone.

A few minutes goes by and I finally hear the front door opening and I instantly know it's Bugu. He walks into the room smiling and I offer him a glass of Hennessy I have.

I watch as he gulps the liquid then place the cup on the table Infront of him.

"Glad you come out inuh Cain but all now u nuh seh how u get out." He says looking at me.

"How long you and Cassandra a fuck?" I ask him leaning back in my chair.

I watch as both of them look at each other with a puzzled look.

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you guys. I'm just disappointed that I had so much enemies as friends around me." I stand and walk out the house.

"Everything good to go?" Jason ask walking up to me.

"Yeah, make sure no trace no leave back." I reply getting in my car.

I have two stops left. Shauna and my mother.

While I was locked up I got information that Shauna is Aisia's step sister. Aisia's father and Bobby and my parents were all in a group. The group consisted of six Dons that controlled the entire Jamaica but Bobby wanted more so he teamed up with Trooper and killed the other five Dons.

One of those Dons he killed was my father and my mother, they crashed a plane with them inside. Aisia's father also lost his life but they made it seem like a freak car accident.

My so call mother has gone dark for years and has her minions carrying out her orders but at some point people need to come up for air and as soon as she did two days ago I got her location.

"Yes Flippa." I answer as soon as the call came through.

"The entire family is dead even Isheeka but I kept my baby." He replies.

"Good so that just leaves my mother. Tell Jason to hurry up."

I disconnect the call and drive to my house. I pull up to the front door and walk inside. It has been years since I last came home.

I did some business for a very powerful man years ago and he pulled some strings and got me released but ofcourse I have to remain low-key as not to draw attention to myself.

I am supposed to be serving the time still but someone else is in prison pretending to be me so from today I have to get rid of my alias and start using my government name Cayden.

"Cain."

I turn around seeing Aisia walking to my direction.

"Thought you said you were married and want to work on your marriage."

"I'm here for Ren, please bring her to me. Why would you take my child without my consent." She says with a serious expression on her face.

"I don't have her Aisia so who the fuck have me youth." I reply grabbing my keys and rushing out the house.

This thing is getting out of hand. My mom does not have her because she is still in Portland.