chapter 12

Aisia Pov

I grab his face kissing him and climbing on top of him pulling his pants zipper and releasing his penis as I push my panty to the side and slide down on his penis bouncing up and down as he has his hands around my neck and the other holding my waist.

I hear a knock on the room door and see two guys, the one that was on the plane with us yesterday and a new one. I don't stop moving as I continue to bounce on his dick.

"Bossy, we a cut now ?" Queng says looking everywhere except on us.

"Give me, bloodclaat B. Give me twenty minutes." He says using his hand indicating them to leave.

We watch as the guys laugh shaking there heads and walking out the room. Ever since we arrived yesterday we have been in the hotel room having sex like rabbits.

We both release and I climb off him getting up walking to the bathroom when I hear Cain's phone ringing and him answering.

"Yow easy yourself nuh Andra. Me show you a thing before me leave yute" Cain says walking out the room.

"Hear me a seh Andra gwaan home and me go send Bugu fi grab some stuff for you. If mommy call tell her me we link her when me come back." Cain says to someone on the phone.

I'm laying in bed and Cain is in the bathroom taking a shower. We have not said anything to each other since he came off the phone.

"Suh Aisia you nah go sleep? Nuh you say you tired and want sleep?" He says walking out the shower and putting on his clothes.

"Cain you lied to me about your relationship status so don't even talk to me. You have a relationship with Cassandra?"

"B, me and you in a relationship that's all you need to know. Anything else nuh really make no sense." He says walking out the bedroom.

Did I just hear him properly?

Did Cain just indirectly confirm that he is sleeping with Cassandra?

I jump from the bed and walk to the living room seeing him and the guy Queng playing a game and I walk up to him grabbing his controller.

"Cain, answer my question. You and Cassandra a fuck?"

"Aisia just relax yourself cause me cyah deal with you right now." He says grabbing the controller from my hand continuing the game.

"This relationship or whatever it is, Is done. I'm not doing this with you. I want to go home right now." I yell at him.

"Queng carry her go a airport and forward back." He says not looking at me while walking away.

I just landed safe in Jamaica and I'm happy. I don't want to see or hear from Cain ever again. He is a thorn in my skin. He pretended to be single so he could get me.

I'm laying in bed watching TV when I hear my phone ringing and my heart skips a beat thinking it is Cain calling but it's Reno. I press the answer button putting it at my ears.

"Aisia me sorry inuh you cyah just give me a chance yute."

"Reno buy ice cream for me and bring it to my apartment." I say disconnecting the call.

Two days later

There is a knock at my door, I walk out the shower in just my towel seeing Reno fast asleep on my bed. I asked him to buy some snacks for me and then I went in the shower and he is fast asleep in my bed of all places.

I walk past him and open the front door seeing Cain standing at the door. He looks me up and down then walks past me to my room.

"This you a do Aisia? Maths your crime." He says walking out the bedroom.

I hear a car speeding away and I shake my head. He assumes I'm sleeping with Reno but I won't deny or confirm it with him. I'm leaving him to think whatever he wants.

He looked me in the face and told me he wanted to be committed to me so where did all that go. He knew he was sleeping with Cassandra and still wanted me.

I hear my phone ringing and I run to answer it seeing Annakay's number.

"Hey Anna,"

"You and Cain make up yet? Doh leave the man because you not sure if him and Cassandra together." She says, sounding like she is walking.

I called her yesterday to let her know that I was back and I ended up telling her everything about Cain and I's relationship.

"I know you have a point but what if it's true, why else would she be calling him and he is telling her to go home and if his mother calls." I try to reason out everything.

"Girl you ever think that they are cousins or friends but she wants people to think differently. Go and talk to the man." She says disconnecting the call.

I pull up to Cain's house in Beverly hills and I see one of his cars in the driveway. I walk up to the door knocking and soon after it opens revealing Flippa.

"Wah gwaan Aisia everything good?" He ask while closing the door behind us.

"Yeah man weh Cain?" I ask.

Before Flippa can respond I see Cain walking downstairs talking on his phone. He looks at me then disconnects the call walking over to me.

"Wah you want yute?" He ask staring at me.

"I'm not sleeping with Reno, I called him over to bring some stuff for me. I don't even know how he ended up on my bed."

"Suh u mistakenly get the hickey on your neck to? Hear wah me a seh Aisia. We done, see me and nuh see me. Gwaan out a me house." He says walking off.

I grab his hand holding on to him. "Cain I'm not sleeping with him. Are you sleeping with Cassandra? If not we can work this out." I say to him.

"No yute gwaan go fuck Reno a hope him give you all wah you a look for. Me good me nuh wah no second hand." He says flashing off my hand and walking out the house.

I run to the bathroom throwing up the contents of my stomach. I feel so frigging sick all of a sudden. Cain literally told me he doesn't want me and I'm sick to my stomach.