Chapter 14

Aisia Pov

It's been a month since I last spoke to Cain. He hasn't called me or text me after he told me to get an abortion. I tried calling him a few times and message him but he doesn't take my calls and whenever I show up at his house he is never home. I can't deny that I miss him being around and I feel like I'm loosing my mind without him. I think I feel this way because of the hormones.

I run to the bathroom to throw up every single day. Pregnancy is not for the weak, morning sickness is no joke.

"You good?" Reno ask walking into the room.

"No me feel sick man. How Trey?" I ask looking at him.

"The G good man him a recover but you know it a take time."

Trey was found wondering the streets and his girlfriend was called, he is now hospitalised for the past week. He doesn't know anyone or himself. He looked really bad and it broke my heart seeing him without his left hand and looking so unkept.

I asked Reno to stop at the apartment and take me to the doctor since I'm scared I'll feel sick while driving. He has no clue I'm pregnant and I want it to remain like that.

Anna has been here a few times since I told her that I'm pregnant with Cain's baby, she has been a great friend to me but I conveniently left out the part where he told me to get an abortion and that he has not spoken to me since.

An hour later

I'm sitting on the chair waiting for the doctor to return with my blood test result. The door opens revealing the doctor.

"Ms Campbell, your 6 weeks pregnant. Please remember to take your iron pills because your low on iron" The doctor says walking in with an envelope and handing it to me.

Look at this now. All these times not using a condom and forgetting to get morning after pill or atleast go on birth control comes down to me being pregnant for Cain. I don't even know where he is, I have zero contact to this man. He did say I should do an abortion but still he can call and check on me. I told Anna Cain gave me time off from work due to the morning sickness, when she asked why I haven't been to work.

........................................................................

I look at the house and question if I should go or not. I have been staying at my apartment and just going to the supermarket and back home. Cassandra has apparently been sick so since the confrontation she hasn't been at the work place. Well that's what Anna says.

Just as I was about to exit the car I see Flippa coming out of the house with a pregnant girl and I speed off not waiting to see who it is.

So Cain has another females in his life and she is pregnant, no wonder he didn't even fight for me.

I drive home not in the mood to eat or talk to anyone and I try calling Reno. He has been the only one helping me out since I got back here. He asked me last week if we can get back together and I told him I'll think about it mainly because I miss Cain and I fell in love with him and he played me and has left me vulnerable and broken.

Reno is my rebound friend to be honest even though I haven't slept with him. Reason being because I am pregnant with Cain's child and I love Cain in a twisted and awful way.

I place my hand over my tummy as I look at Cain's number. I press the call button hearing the lady saying the call is unavailable. I disconnect the call and throw the phone beside me.

Well little one it's just you and me against this big bad world.

I grab my phone texting him.

I miss you Cain.
Please just talk to me.

Ofcourse he isn't going to respond but I can't help it. I really want to talk to him.

Cassandra Pov

"All done, no heavy lifting and no moving. It will be slightly painful but that's normal" the doctor says walking out the room.

I look down at my tummy and smile. In due time I'll have everything I ever wanted and more.

These fake bitches that rally around Cain will not destroy what I have worked so hard for. As for that little hore that called Cain's phone a few months ago. It seems as if things didn't work out for them because my man is either at work or home.

Cain has not slept out since he came back so that means he has left her. We all know Cain cannot do without me so he was just using her who ever the hell she is. I can't believe Cain even slept with another bitch to begin with.

I grab my purse and walk out the clinic making sure to put on my glass and hold my head down going into the taxi I chartered. I don't want anyone to see me or word would get back to Cain that I was here and then I wouldn't be able to explain what I was here to do.

I open the room door and ofcourse Cain is not home so I lay on the bed and as soon as my back hit the bed I start feeling a bit of discomfort in my lower abdomen. I take up my phone calling Cain.

"Yeah Andra" he says sounding annoyed.

"Just checking in with you babe nothing serious." I respond as I feel a sharp pain.

"Wah do you? You a feel pain?"

"Yes in my belly."

"Me soon forward."

"Babe can you get me some ice cream when your coming home please." I say smiling.

"Be there in a few."

I disconnect the call and throw the phone on the bed.

When done them seh me man nuh love me. Him rough me up yes but a suh me like it.

Cain baby I'm waiting on you to get home to the woman you live with, the love of your life and your future wife and mother of your kids.

Cain Pov

I watch as my phone light up seeing Aisia sent me a text yet again. For over a month she nuh stop call or text me.

"Dawg answer the phone and hear her out nuh." Jason says looking at me.

"She good man. Me go over her place after she cut from Florida go see Reno well relax a sleep and hickey pon her neck." I say taking a pull from my spliff.

"You rate her Cain and me know, suh try reason with her."

"Any weh me see her me a buss out her bloodclaat head u hear that, suh is best me avoid her. Dawg me did rate her inuh n she fuck up me heart yute." I say blowing out smoke through my nose.

"Atleast hear her side of the story Cain. Must be a reason why she a blow up your phone. She not even come back a the company." He says shaking his head.

"She good Jason. Me go link you tomorrow."

"Then a Cassandra you a go home to?" He starts laughing while taking a drink.

"Me a go a Beverly hills, Cassandra a later" I say standing and walking out the house.

I grab my keys from my pocket and head in my white SUV driving off to the house in Beverly hills. I think I'm going to sell this house because it has too much memories I want to get rid of. That's why me nuh bring females to my house on a regular.

Had Aisia in my personal house in my bed and now I have to sell everything.