Chapter 31

Aisia Pov

I feel my phone vibrate and I look at the screen to see a message from Anna.

Bestie😜🧘💏
Hoe tell a bish y ur nigga up in this damn club acting a fool?

Yea, whatever he a
grown man 🤣

Bestie 😜🧘💏
He a 🤡 nigga
has a girl all up in his face

Frl, send the addy

Bestie 😜🧘💏
🙄
56 jacko lane

I take one final look at the address before deciding I like the backless short dress.

I walk into the club looking around until my eyes land on Cain and ofcourse a girl is sitting in his lap. Both our eyes make four but I turn around. Mostly to let him see that my dress has no back.

I feel hands on my wrist and I just know it's Cain. I turn around and all I see is his low blue eyes staring at me.

"Gwaan home Aisia, me soon forward."

"You must lick all your head, me nah deh home while you deh a road." I reply taking my drink from the bartender.

"Doh move from yah suh me soon forward." He says walking back to the VIP section that has him and Jason with a bunch of other people I can't make out right now.

I stand sipping my drink and a man walks up to me. He looks good, hair twist down to his shoulder and a very pretty smile. He is in full white but he looks amazing.

"Hi, I was sitting over there and noticed how beautiful you are and I decided I had to let you know." The guy says smiling.

"Me tell her that all the time. Babes forward." Cain says walking up to us.

"I'm sorry I didn't know your taken." The guy says throwing his hands in the air and stepping back.

I grab the guys hand holding him in place.

"I'm single, I don't know him." I reply with a smile.

"Aisia doh fuck with me. If you nuh wah loose your life a best you forward." Cain says looking at me.

All I can see is fire in his eyes but I'm not known to give up. Cain thinks he can play this game better than me.

One thing he needs to get straight is that I'm not Cassandra. I won't sit around and let a man disrespect me.

I pull the guys hand towards me and rest it on my thighs before whispering loud enough so Cain can hear.

"I'm not wearing any panties."

I feel Cain grab me by my hair and pull me towards what seems like the exit of the building.

We both are standing outside beside his car when he releases his grip on me and spins me around pulling up my dress and bending me over the bonnet of the car.

"Cain don't ahm fuck. Don't stop." I moan as he fingers me from behind.

I feel him withdraw his fingers before I hear him pulling his zipper and I'm anticipating him entering me.

"Bomboclaat Cain." I scream out at the intrusion.

He does not stop or slow down, with every thrust it gets deeper and hotter but the pleasure I'm getting is out of this world.

"Fuck you take this thing fah Aisia? Feel like you can fuck with me meds?" He says slapping my ass and pulling my hair.

I don't respond, not because I don't want to but because my mouth won't cooperate with my brain.