chapter 10

Cain Pov

I watch as they have Trey in the chair beating him. I hated him the first time I saw him beside Aisia and I hate him even worse knowing he is affiliated to Reno. The one Reno disrespect me and shoot up me worker them suh that mean me nah leave it alone me go show him supn.

"Please nuh kill me." He cries as Flippa takes out his knife.

I step to the front making sure my mask is on not showing him my face. I don't plan to kill him as yet so I can't have him tell Aisia anything about this side of me as it is she thinks I'm a scammer.

"You know wah them call me?" I ask looking at Jason with the machete in his hand.

"No"

"Weh Reno live?"

"Me nuh know"

"Me know seh Reno a you cousin batty boy suh just tell we weh him deh" I say looking at him.

"Me nuh kn...." Before he could finish I grab the machete from Jason's hand and taking Trey's hand off his body. I watch as the hand drops the the floor and him screaming and crying.

"Him deh a Spain"

I watch as Bugu picks up the hand putting it in a plastic bag. "Go mail this to him right now." He says tying the plastic bag.

I take of my shirt and walk towards the exit and seeing Aisia calling me.

"Yeah," I say putting the shirt in a plastic bag.

"I'm back intown." She responds sounding like she is smiling.

Look who block me from them phone smh. Aisia a crawsis.

"Okay, I'll link you at the house in a few." I disconnect the call and going into my car.

I knew she would be back because I had Trey call yesterday and tell them that he is fine and just needed a few days by himself. Well it's not entirely a lie, he got a few days to himself locked in a room.

Anonymous Pov

"You get your son to kill the guy yet?"

"Him suppose to do it now because all the evidence is in play." He responds.

"Good, when dah yute deh dead then me can take over fully"

"Code inuh" He says clicking our glasses together and laughing.

Reno pov

A two days now me cousin missing and me nuh know who take him. Just a pray him nuh dead star.

I open my front door seeing a small container closed on my step and I open it revealing something in a scandal bag. I open the scandal bag, pussyclaat man them chop off me cousin hand.

Me not even know who do it. I look at his hand and see a note attached saying a u next pussy.

Fuck then a who after me and me nuh find the one Cain yet.

Aisia Pov

I close the car door walking up the driveway to Cain's house. I walk inside seeing that no one is here. He gave me a key the first day I came over, I didn't give it back when I was leaving to go to St Ann.

I walk to the bedroom putting down my bag and going in the bathroom to take a shower.

It's been a few hours since I have been back and I have showered, cooked and cleaned and I called Cain before I even left At Ann.

Him go always late.

Just as I was about to call him I hear a car drive up and I look outside seeing a white SUV.

"B"

"I'm in the living room" I respond sitting down.

I watch as he walks in with a few bags and leaving them on the floor.

"Wah gwaan now." He says sitting beside me.

I climb over on him straddling him as I feel him hard beneath me.

"Missed you" I say whispering in his ear and leaving wet kisses on his neck and sucking the spot giving him love bites. I feel him doing the same to me and I laugh and wiggle in his lap.

"B me wah be honest with you right now." Cain says rubbing my ass.

"About" I say easing out his lap.

"I want us to talk on a more serious level cause me a meds you. Me use to fuck around with woman yes" he says looking in my eyes.

"So in other words you want us to be officially dating." I ask him.

"From me start fuck you raw we deh still but okay." He says laughing as I pinch him.

I wake up seeing it's 7am, Cain and I are cuddled on the sofa. I ease off him and walk upstairs to the bathroom. I grab my wash cloth and head in the shower. It's safe to say I'm now bood up. We spent the night watching random movies and playing around.

I know before I went to St Ann I swore I was going to cut all ties but there is just something about him that keeps me wanting more.

I'm fully dressed and ready to leave out seeing Cain still asleep on the sofa. I head to my car and back out the driveway heading to work.

How my life has changed, I now drive a Benz and I work at an amazing job. I was absent from work last Friday and then I wasn't at work Monday and yesterday but I will be paid for all days.

"Good morning Anna" I say walking past her office.

"Morning Aisia, so Mr Kipping is waiting for you in conference room 2 and you have a meeting with Jason and the heads of the department at 4.

"Thank you."

I grab my phone calling Trey's phone and it just rings out. I wonder if he is truly okay. He hasn't messaged me or tried calling me since he called his girlfriend saying he just needs space. We have been a bit distant since he moved to Kingston fully but I believe
everything happens for a reason and I just hope he is safe and okay.

I look down seeing the light on my phone and seeing Cain's number calling me.

"Hello"

"A suh you do things. You couldn't wake me?" He says sounding like he hasn't gotten up from the sofa as yet.

"No, you were sleeping so I took my time to get dressed and then decided I was not going to wake you.

"I'm flying out later today, want anything?" He says on the other line.

"I want a burkin and you" I say, and he pretends as if he can't hear me. I laugh at his playfulness.

"Alright later you get me" he says laughing and disconnecting the call.

What a man fi tek plane, him cyah trick me him a choppa. That's why so much man follow behind him.

I grab a few folders from my desk and start working on them. I have to atleast make up for the amazing compensation. I have been walking away from drama since my last conversation with Anna.

"Look who the fuck is back with love bites too" Cassandra says walking in my office.

I roll my eyes as I decide not to answer. Some action don't need a reaction.

"Anyways Jason need these completed in the next twenty minutes and not a minute later." She says throwing the files on my desk.

If me could a fight me fuck her up in yah. I hate the dutty gyal.

"You are not employed here so why do you feel like you have all the talk?" I ask her.

"Me a the boss first lady miss, so I do as I please." She responds smiling and walking off.

Who is this damn boss everyone keeps refering to bacause it seems as Jason is the one running the company and I have not seen any other person step up to the test.