Chapter 28

Cain Pov

Two weeks later

"Good morning sir and welcome back." I look at the girl sitting at the front desk and nod.

She always wah talk to me but she nuh nice face wise suh me not even go fuck that.

I walk into my office and pull out some documents I need for a meeting with some stakeholders. I got word yesterday that my absence was an issue so I'm here to fix it.

"Good morning. Grace wants to discontinue their partnership with us and a few other companies are threatening to exit." Jason says walking in.

I place my food on my desk before I reply to him.

"Pull up all the blackmail we have on them and make sure they understand that if they walk then their reputation walks as well."

"Level 1 blackmail or 5?" He ask.

"10 and Jason promote Aisia's friend. I want her on the Finch project. If you need me I'll be home trying to get Aisia to talk to me."

Before I can say anything else my office phone rings. I pick up the phone on the second ring.

"Sir we have Michael from Lasco on line one." My secretary says.

"Put him through."

I wait a few seconds before I hear the other end.

"Mr Price, what's this I hear about you being charged for murder and serving time?" Michael ask.

"Michael, how do you think people will react when they find out you molested your maid's daughter?" I reply.

"Ho, ho, how....." He replies stammering.

"Michael remember I want the deal to go smooth and my price just went up. My managing director will send you the updated contract and you better sign it before 2pm." I end the call and look at Jason

He nods and I grab my car key and walk out my office to the main exit. I bought Aisia a new car and a dozen red roses to try and smooth things over. She has been staying with me but she avoids me like a plague.

I have never been put in a position where I have to be begging a female to speak to me. I don't like it but I love Aisia and with everything that has happened she has remained solid and not once has she given me a reason to doubt her love for me.

Her mouth is slick and I may want to choke her out but that's as far as I'll go with her. I don't know what it is but if she is not talking to me it's like I can't function.

I walk into the bedroom seeing her on her phone. She does not acknowledge my presence in the room and this pisses me off.

I walk over to the side of the bed and grab the phone from her hand and she grabs it back.

I grab her under her neck and squeeze it.

"Aisia don't forget who you a deal with. I'm trying to be the man for you but I'll fuck you up if you continue with this attitude." I whisper in her ear before releasing her.

"You cyah do shit, if you touch me Cain me call the police and take my child." She says smiling and rubbing her neck.

Aisia Pov

I watch as he shakes his head and walks out the room.

He seems disappointed that I'm acting this way but in reality he chopped off my bestfriend's hand and injected him with something that had him admitted in a psych ward.

Yes Trey was not always there for me but he was the only person I had and Cain knew that and still took Trey from me.

Not to mention that because of him people tried to kill me and our baby. I'm so over it and he thinks I don't know he is sleeping around.