Chapter 6

Cain Pov

I just dropped Aisia off at work and turn on my phone seeing Andra calling. I was supposed to be out the country from lastnight but I decided to stay with Aisia and is a good thing cause me get the pussy and it good, me go want it regular. Andra must upset to rass two night straight me nuh sleep a the yard weh she deh.

I have two houses so I have Andra in one here in Kingston located in Cherry Gardens. I look at the screen as she is calling again.

"Yeah B, me a forward"

"Really Cain, two nights you nuh sleep here. Look how me deh here a wait on you and you come and do this."

"Andra shut the fuck up and doh annoy me. Me seh me a forward me did a deal with supn."

I pull up to the house and pull the front door and head straight to the stairs. I open the room door seeing Andra on the bed naked and on her phone, I walk past her to the bathroom taking off my clothes and head into the shower.

"Is a girl yard you a come from Cain? Anytime you a fuck a new gyal a suh u treat me" she says pulling back the shower door.

"Andra easy yourself, go get ready and low out certain chattings."

"You nuh know love and loyalty a that with you now, gwaan weh u a go cause me nah come." She says storming out the bathroom.

Gyal yah fool you fuck

I walk inside the room and pull out a Balenciaga shirt, a light wash blue jeans and my black Clarks putting them on and grabbing my gold chains putting them on as well.

"You did pack my clothes like I told you to?" I ask her, now looking at her sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Make the gyal you did a fuck do it"

"You see if me a did waste man me fuck u up wicked in yah. You see before me forward back pack you shit and come out a me house u zeet." I say walking out the door and heading to my car.

I'm going to make a stop at my restaurant and then meet with Jason to set some things straight before I leave. Can't leave and not have someone taking care of business.

"Yeah" I say answering my phone while making a left turn.

"Nuh picture nuh deh no where fi d yute weh name Reno is like the dawg a ghost." Bugu says.

Fuck, how me go find this yute now.

Aisia Pov

I stand looking out at the sea, I'm having dinner with Trey today. It has been a week since I slept with Cain and a week since I last spoke to him. He hasn't called or message me and apart of me feels disappointed even though we all know niggas ain't shit. I sort of knew he only wanted to fuck and cut but still I was hoping he would prove me wrong. Cyah expect better from a badman.

"Earth to Aisia, a weh u gone man" Trey says looking at me and drinking his mango daqri that he ordered a few minutes ago.

"Just thinking about life and stuff you know." I respond. I'm not really in the mood to sit and talk with Trey because he has been trying to get me to talk to my ex Shawn and he is a ganster and he kills people and is very abusive towards me.

"Suh you nuh hear wah happen? Them seh police lock up some boy from Kingston yah over Florida fi illegal possession of firearms." He whispers to me.

"What that have to do with me?" I snap back.

"Me hear seh one a them weh get lock up is a shot caller, him control all the Don them, them affi deal with him suh them a seh like how him get wull on pon, d grung go hot, cause no man nuh deh boh fi d Don them answer to." He says looking around our surroundings.