Chapter 2

Aisia Pov

"Weh you a go nice girl" the driver ask as I close the front door.

"Good morning I'm going to Starlight Limited" I say fastening my seatbelt and pulling out my phone going to my contacts and dialling Trey's number.

He is not answering. I placed the phone back into my bag and looked outside the window as the car drove.

I am standing outside the building after around 25 minutes in the car and five stops later. The building is huge and modern, with a security post and car park on the outside and inside.

I walk up towards the security post and clearing my throat.

"Good morning, my name is Aisia Campbell and I'm here for an 8:30 interview." The security lady looks over at me and pulls a clipboard out eyeing it up and down.

"Please sign your signature on the dotted line were you see your name." She says with her arms outstretched handing me the clipboard while not making eye contact.

"Thank you." I respond after signing my name and handing her the clipboard.

"Walk directly to the door marked open and walk to the receptionist." She says laughing at something she is watching on her phone.

I don't respond I just walk through the now open gate to the front of the building and push the door open.

As soon as the door opens I see alot of females dressed In popular wears and there hair neat and well kept, their entire attire is amazing. I look towards the few men and they were all wearing suits and had well groomed hair. All eyes are on me as I make my way towards the receptionist.

"What's your name and what was the time you were given?" She says without looking up.

"My name is Aisia Campbell and I was given an 8:30am interview." I state looking at her. She is in a black blouse with the sleeves sheer and her face is plastered with makeup and she has on a Bob cut wig.

"The time is now 8:52am your late. If your given a chance to complete the interview your name will be called. Sit." she says still with her head low.

I move towards the seats available in what seems as the lobby. As I look around I notice the beauty of the place everything is well placed.

 As I look around I notice the beauty of the place everything is well placed

I look around and in pure happiness. I never knew such place existed in Kingston, the owner must be rich.

"Ms Campbell" I look up seeing a woman dressed in full blue.

"Yes this is she." I say standing.

"Follow me. My name is Mrs Peterson, I'm head of the HR department." She says walking swiftly.

I walked behind her to a small office that has a nice view of outside and two small chairs facing each other. There are plants and pictures hanging on the walls.