Chapter 17

Cain Pov

"Bugu a real thing me a talk. Track the number and see wah gwaan cause somebody really wah get to me at all cost."

"Cain me feel like you fi link your father, this seem bigger than our heads." Bugu says looking at me.

"Cayden I need to speak to you." I look up seeing my mother walking in my office and taking a seat beside Bugu.

"A man by the name of Trooper is out to kill your father and he may try to kill you. Your father had his wife killed several years ago because she was a FBI agent working undercover and wanted to expose your father and his dealings." She says holding my hands.

"Suh mommy you and daddy kill the man wife, why come after me?" I ask.

"She was eight months pregnant at the time. He was your father's right hand man. Your father shot him as well and we thought he was dead but a year ago I noticed he wasn't dead and I have been trying to warn you but ofcourse you don't want to talk to me."

"Me go call pops and see wah gwaan caz me nuh believe this." I get up from the sofa and head upstairs to call Bobby.

"Wah breeze blow you to me phone Cain?" He answers on the first ring.

"Pops, who name Trooper and why him wah kill you or me?"

"Trooper dead suh him cyah wah kill you. Me personally shoot Trooper ina him chest over 15 years ago. Me shoot him and him informa gyal." He says laughing.

"Pops you never do a good job because the fucking man alive and after you. That's why me never wah join the business, now me affi go look over me shoulder at all times. While me have a fucking company a run" I end the call without giving him a chance to respond.

I told him years ago that I'm not interested in pursuing a criminal life. I see what it does to people, you run and hide all your life and I don't need that in my life. I like going out to chill.

People work for me behind the scenes as I get things done especially for him when he calls but I don't want to be known as a ganster so police is all over me.

I walk back downstairs and head in the room to see my mom and Bugu talking. "Bugu roll"

We are sitting in the front of my car while I light my spliff. I exhale and take a pull then releasing it through my nose trying to calm my nerves.

"Cain wah gwaan, wah Bobby a seh? Cyah go soft now me G" Bugu says patting my back.

"Dawg me just need a break, is like me mother and me father a try sink me dawg."

"You have me, Jason, Zaid and Flippa. We real yute whether a legitimate business or crime. We have your back yute, you nuh have to get your hands dirty." He says as I nod and start the car.

Bugu a me real friend, from primary school we a trod through life. Them man yah a link with me from me make me first duppy until now.

Aisia Pov

I stretch on the bed as I open my eyes and check my phone seeing it's almost 10pm. I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and shower before walking downstairs to get something to eat.

Hearing a strange sound from outside I feel for my phone and dial Cain's number.

The number your calling is unavailable.......

I go on whatsapp with the phone in my hand as the kitchen door flies off its hinges and two masked men enter the kitchen holding guns.

"So your the slut sleeping with my Cain." A female voice says walking out towards me.

"Your going to get an abortion and disappear from his life this is $3000usd. When I say disappear I mean get lost is that understood?" She says throwing a paper Infront of me.

"Understood." I respond not taking my eyes off her as she walks out the house with the two men behind her.

I stop the recording on my phone and play it back hearing her voice clearly. Cain most definitely gonna hear this.

Why him have so much crazy people in his life?

........................................................................

"Babes wake up nuh man" Cain is over me trying to pull my shirt over my head.

"Long time you come back? What time now?" I ask him easing out of bed.

"Early morning, time when man horny and want them tight pussy woman fi a ride them."

He says reaching out and grabbing my shirt as I get up out of the bed.

"Cain you know me wah you listen something. Someone broke the kitchen door and threatened me today."

"Me just did go ask you a weh the kitchen door deh inuh. U good?" He ask releasing his grip on me.

I pull out my phone and start playing the recording. Cain face moved from a small smile to a angry face that I have never seen him with before.

He takes up the phone putting it to his ears while playing it again until he throws the phone on the bed.

"Me a go pon the road and forward. Is like them people yah wah draw me out."

"Cain be safe please and carry ice cream for me." He does not respond he just grabs his key and walks out the room. After a few minutes I hear his car speeding away.

This is not Cassandra, this woman is maybe in her late thirties.

Anonymous Pov

I watch as Cain drives out of his house here in Beverly hills. He has security with him at all times so it's a little difficult to get him alone.

"Yes me favourite person. How it come down now?" I say answering my phone.

"You know Reno missing thought, the pussy get scared and gone before Cain can hold him."

"Go after him friend Zaid and ofcourse be discreet. Remember him father back ina Jamaica." I say disconnecting the call.

Well Cain if you cyah catch Harry you catch the shirt.