Chapter 18

Trooper Pov

"Cyah believe your in association with the family that killed your mother son. She was eight months pregnant with you when Cain's father pulled the trigger in your mom's chest. A good Samaritan help to deliver you just before she died."

"Me know daddy but Cain nuh stay suh, him a the realest man me know. Him have him ways like anyone else but a me brother that." He says looking at me.

"Listen to me all a them ago pay, the good have to suffer for the bad. So you try let yourself scarce." I say getting up from around the table.

So Bobby and Trudy turn my blood against me and for what? So they can cash in millions without me. I was loyal to Bobby but he had other plans for me.

I drive off heading back to my house. I think I need to visit my niece. I haven't seen her in a minute.

I pull up to the address and hit the call button on my phone and hearing her voice mail. Two days now I have been trying to locate her but nothing is working is like she has fallen off the face of this earth.

"Yow I want you to find out all you can about a woman called Angie." I say them disconnecting the call.

My sister would turn in her grave if she knew that I wasn't keeping up with her daughter.

Cain Pov

I pull up to the house in Beverly hills, I have been calling Aisia since yesterday and she is not answering. I pull the front door and walk upstairs seeing that the bed is not made that means she is not far. I check in the shower not seeing her so I grab my phone and dial her number.

I hear the phone downstairs and I walk to the direction the sound seems to be coming from, it's the kitchen.

Bomboclaat

I rush over to Aisia holding her by her arms and pulling her up off the seat.

"Who the fuck this ina me place Aisia? Me nuh sleep yah lastnight and you have man in yah."

"A we neighbor Cain, him live few houses down and him a try get to know everyone"

"Which bomboclaat neighbor, you live yah? Aye you boy lift up from me place man."

I watch as the guy runs out the door without even looking back.

"Cain the guy a me friend inuh him chill with me a day time."

"Me and you cyah live under the same roof and it evident. Hear me a seh gwaan back a your place and me we link you when me wah see me yute." I say grabbing my keys and walking out the house.

.......................................................................

I'm on my way to Cherry garden to see the culprit that broke my door down and demanded Aisia do an abortion. I park at the corner to the house and walk to the side of the house and enter through a window. I ease in as I hear Cassandra on her phone.

"Me a tell you me cyah do that right now hun."

"Who you a chat to?" I ask her walking in the room fully.

She jumps and ends the call with the person on the phone. Turning around and walking up to me.

"Just my mom."

I look at her and before I could answer I see her phone ringing and I grab it putting it at my ears.

"B wah mek u end the call?" The female on the line says and I disconnect the call looking at Andra.

"Babe it's not what you think. I just get lonely sometimes when you don't come home"

"Andra stop fret B just do the right thing and give me a heads mek me relax."

She smiles and pull me to the bedroom and open the door pushing me on the bed to sit down. She drops to her knees Infront of me and pulls my pants easing out my dick before kissing it.

She opens her mouth and wrap her mouth over my dick and start sucking on it. I can feel my release building and I grab her hair pulling it and pushing her head further down on me.

The door opens and my mom is standing at the door.

"Sorry I'll come back." She says walking out.

I push Cassandra away while getting up and pulling up my pants while walking into the kitchen.

"Mommy you really go a me yard go tell me baby mother to kill my yute?" I ask her as I lean on the wall looking at her cutting carrots.

"You know if a your baby Cayden?"

"Mommy me love you and respect you but low out me business. Me a cut now."

Just as I walk out the house I see Bugu calling me and I reach for my phone...

Pow pow pow

I feel the shots burning my skin and I see a silver oxio driving off. I fall to the ground hearing Cassandra and my mom screaming over me.