Chapter 36

Aisia Pov

I have been here long enough to know how to walk out of here. I reach over pulling out the cord to the machine beside me that monitors my heartbeat and just like I assume the doctor comes running in.

"Doctor, I need you to turn off the cameras right now." I say to him.

"You can talk? Can you move?" He ask

"I said turn off the cameras." I reply.

I watch as he pulls out his iPad and press a few things and then shows me the screen is dark.

I sit up in the bed and the iPad falls from his hand and he is frozen in place.

"Doctor I need you to book a ticket for me and my daughter under your name. Where is my daughter?"

"Sh....she...she.... in the next room" he manages to say before I walk out.

I walk into the room seeing Bugu with Ren.

"I need my daughter Bugu."

Ren looks up and throws the toy in her hand on the floor and run to me screaming. "Mommy."

I lift her up kissing her cheeks and squeezing her close to me.

"I should call Cain." Bugu says pulling out his phone.

"Call him and I shoot you right here and now." I say to him walking out.

"Aisia tell me where your going. I need to tell Cain."

"No, now get me a wheelchair and help me and my daughter out of here." I shout at him.

Cain Pov

I'm looking at the cars passing on the main road and my heart is breaking. I am inlove with her but I bring too much baggage to be with her.

I pull my phone from my pocket seeing Bugu calling.

"Yeah I know Aisia walked out. I told her she could leave and I won't trouble her." I reply before ending the call.

With everything I put her through, in the end she cannot be mine. This is worst then being in prison.

"Did you think you could just walk away just like that?"

I turn around with such quickness.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here for my man." She says running towards me.

I lift her in my arms, she wraps her legs tight around me and start kissing me all over and rubbing my head.

"I missed you baby." She says kissing me.

"I missed you too baby. But babe I have to let you go." I say putting her down.

"Cain I'm not leaving you and your not leaving me. You and Ren are my family and I'm riding this bus until the fucking wheels fall off." She says hugging me.

I look at her and smile, Aisia is in this room talking and walking. This is the miracle I asked for and I got it.

Jason walks in holding Rainbow in his arms.

"Daddy, I miss you." Rainbow says fighting out of Jason's hand.

"My baby girl. I missed you Rainbow." I reply lifting her in my arms while hugging Aisia.

"The Don aka business man finally get him family." Jason says walking out.

"Hello, you Jason." Aisia calls after him.

A tall beautiful girl walks past Jason who has a puzzled look on his face.

Aisia walks over towards the girl holding her hand.

"This is Natalie, I met her on the flight back home. She is a final year medical student and Jason here is taking her on a date later tonight."

"I am?" Jason ask looking from Aisia to the girl.

"Yes but for now I need you to take Ren out with you and Natalie. My fiance and I need to talk." Aisia says walking them out.

She close the door and locks it before walking over to my desk and push everything off. She then climbs on the desk, open her legs wide and lick her lips.

She use her index finger to call me over and I oblige. I stand Infront of her with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I use my left hand to hold her back as I tilt her chin up with my free hand. We are inches apart.

I can feel our bodies pulling at each other. I'm rock hard and I know Aisia is soaking wet but neither of us is moving. It's like our souls are connecting.

My lip brush over hers.

"Asia tell me what you want." I manage to say.

"I want all of you. Right here and now." She says.

My lips land on hers and I can feel all the emotions and lust.

I have fucked many females before but never have I felt like this with anyone.

"Good morning baby." Aisia says Walking in with a cup of tea.

"Morning, where is Rainbow?" I ask her sitting up in bed.

"Jason and Natalie took her to the park."

I ease her a little closer to me as I rub my palm over her soft cheek.

"I am inlove with you Aisia."

"You better be. I fought for you for years so you better be." She says laughing.

"Babe I want to apologise for everything I put you through and for us loosing our baby." I say to her.

"It's fine Cain. We both lost our baby, you can always get me pregnant again."

"Say less."

I pull her on me and spin us around so I'm on top of her while kissing her.

"Cain was our baby a boy or girl?"

"It was a baby girl just like you said." I reply.

"Okay so give me my son now." Aisia says pulling down my underpants.