Chapter 15

Cain Pov

I pull up to the house seeing the Benz I bought for Aisia parked in the driveway. I walk inside seeing her seated on a sofa.

"Fuck you a do ina me house? Drop me keys and leave." She does not move or flinch while I'm looking her in her eyes.

"Me nah move Cain, me a call you for over a month now and you nah answer." She says standing.

"Yow me nuh need fi talk with you Aisia. Me waist me time with you already. You get a car and some cash suh hold that and move along."

"A me fi fucking upset because you have me yah a pretend seh me n u deh and whole time u have you woman. A me waste me time" She yells.

"When me ever tell you seh me single or me taken? Yow me nuh ina nuh chattings with you suh just lift up out a me place." I respond walking past her and going upstairs.

"Me nah move you deff" she says walking in the room behind me. "You a act like a me do you something, a you have your woman and then still come look me. You is a fucking waste man Cain"

"Like you wah loose your life Aisia. You make the waste man fuck you out though pussyhole" I say grabbing her by her throat squeezing it and pushing her on the bed.

"Gwaan man handle me and finally kill we baby like you did tell me fi do yere." She says crying and holding her belly.

Our baby? Aisia a breed?

I walk up to her as she sprints over the other side of the room rubbing her neck.

"You really want me kill our baby Cain after you told me you wanted to get me pregnant." She continues to cry.

"Who breed you? a must you man Reno weh you a skin out fah."

"I'm six weeks pregnant and I am not sleeping with Reno. Even if I was sleeping with him which I'm not, the dates don't add up." She shouts.

"Suh how you just a tell me seh you a breed? If a my yute why the fuck me just a know that Aisia and you six weeks gone?" I say storming over to her and grabbing her by her shirt.

"I texted you the same day I found out and you responded that I should get an abortion." She says with mucus running down her face.

I release her and pull my phone from my pocket to check all her messages from the time we started linking to now and in no message has she mentioned a pregnancy. I throw the phone at her.

"Show me when you text me seh you a bomboclaat breed Aisia and if you cyah show me in yah tonight you see man."

I watch as she scrolls throught the messages with her eyebrow raised once she reached the end of the text. I move closer to her and she holds up her hand pulling out her phone.

"Look I messaged you and then got this response."

I grab the phone and look at the message then back at my phone.

Bomboclaat Cassandra.

"Stay yah suh until me forward back."

I throw her phone on the bed and run downstairs to my car. I pull out my phone sending Aisia $400,000jmd.

I look through the window as I pass a few houses. This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life because I hear I'm gonna be a father and Cassandra fucked that up for me.