" This much p-pleasure.. "I mumbled back as I was tired and was feeling so exhausted from yesterday's night..

" I'm tired.."I whispered while lowering my gaze and biting on my lower lip not knowing what he'll say..

But he just nodded his head and pecked on my forehead lovingly..before getting off the bed and suddenly he removed the blanket making me panick..What he's doing.. And in another second he picked me up in bridal style..

" What are you doing?.. "I asked while wrapping my arms around his neck..

" You'll know sweetheart "He whispered looking in my eyes before pecking my cheek..

Few seconds later we were inside the bathroom now.. He placed me on the table near the basin and started to remove his lower making me lowered down my gaze as I was feeling so shy..

He gripped the fabric of the hoodie I was wearing and was about to remove it but I gripped on his hand and shook my head gently..

" No one is supposed to wear clothes inside the bathroom my little bunny.. "He said and in swift motion removed my hoodie making me lowered down my gaze and bit on my lip in nervousness.

Now I was all naked infront of him.. I gulped hardly as I was feeling so shy..

" Don't need to be shy angel..I've seen and tasted every fucking inch of you.."He mumbled while making me look up at him by gripping my chin..

He picked me up from the table and made his way with me towards the shower area.. He kept my feet on the ground and I felt pain in my lower abdomen and my body disbalanced to which he caught me by my waist.. He helped me to take a warm shower he even washed my hair.. He took complete care of me.. After the shower he wrapped my body in a towel and made me sit on the counter beside the basin..

I tried to get up from the counter and after some struggle stood on my feet.. My gaze fell on my neck and my eyes widened with shock when I saw my neck covered with red and purple hickeys.. Oh god this much love bites..I turned around when I heard footsteps behind me.. And saw him coming back wearing a white sweat shirt and black lower with a grey hoodie in his hand..

" Are you able to walk now?.. "He asked and I could feel my cheeks heating.. I don't know why but whenever he's near me I feel like heat rushing to my cheeks.. He makes my heart beat so fast..

"Hmm.. " I hummed with a small nod.

He came near me and took the bottle of body lotion from the counter and pour some of it in his palm..he took my hand and started to apply lotion on it making me look at him with my doe eyes..After applying lotion on my neck ,arms and thighs.. He made me wear the shorts and hoodie.. His hoodie was looking so oversized at me..

He took me out of the bathroom in bridal style and placed me on the bed before grabbing a towel and started to dry my hair gently.. Actually to be honest I was loving this caring side of him..where he has all his rights on me and I have on him.. He's mine ,only MINE and just like this I'm his ,only HIS..

After drying my hair he untangled my hair too and braided my hair too into a lose braid..

" Jungkook-shii.. "I spoke while turning my head towards him..

" Yes princess.. "he said before caressing my hair and placing a kiss on my forehead..

" I wanna cuddle.. "I said as I stood on my knees on the bed and hugged him while he was standing on the floor..

" As you wish my little bunny.. "he said and made me lay on the bed and laid beside me.

I got closer to him and he kept me warm in his embrace..I snuggled my face more in his neck feeling so much warmth from him in this cold weather.. Plus his mild cologne Dior Sauvage, I feel like I'm addicted to it..