🌺44• Not ever after

Why the hell do I have to be pranked in a cruel way, like how on earth is Zach in this game. No, war.

I took a step backwards.

I fear nothing on earth. But one thing weakens my soul,...to be betrayed by someone I put so much trust in. Sorry am i the only one?

"What the hell are you doing here Zach,?" I ask utterly as I try as much as possible not to make my hands tremble

Coz they were shaking so badly

"Call me Mikhail." He says when I just smirk in disbelief

"Bruh, cut this crap out and lemme know what's happening, what do you mean, what are you doing here!" I grumble as he laughs dramatically

He walks pass me and finds a place to sit.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Micah, but I'm sorry I had to this to you,"

"I've been the Russian Mafia lord for a while now, I'm only doing this to take revenge for my father's death. I mean Francis"

"What??"

"You killed my real father. Because he killed your father for the throne. What do you think, I'm also in for the game. I need to be the Italian Mafia lord."

"I've being chasing this for a while now......I'm sorry to say but...I caused Christiana's death... It was all schemed."

Flash back>>

"I'll sacrifice my own life for the throne, as long as you'll let me kill one of the women, then you shall be appointed as the Russian Mafia lord"

"I'll make that possible by any means, all you have to do is to make everything look like a tragedy, but it'll be a set up." Ryan explains to Zach

"I shouldn't betray my brother because of a throne, that wouldn't be fair ." Zach retorts as Ryan clenches his jaw

"But he isn't being fair to you for the whole time, he's only favouring his wife, he's arrogant, he's cruel, he doesn't even care for you Zach, c'mon..."

"Your real father is Francis, and he killed him, he didn't let you have anything in your possession and only used you for the benefit of him and his wife, that arrogant witch" Ryan poisons Zach's mind, but Zach wouldn't budge at the point.

"I shouldn't still do this to him, he took care of me from the very beginning, he also loved me,."

"But he didn't give you what you deserve. Besides, he's planning on passing the throne down to his kids and leaving you behind,,... Look, Micah doesn't love you the way he loves crystal, what are you gonna do about that? You knew him before her so why would he chose her over you?" Ryan says as Zach sucks the inside of his cheek.

Battling with the thoughts flowing in his confused mind. He only wants love and affection from his brother, but it seems his brother only cares for crystal.

At the end he's gonna give everything to his kids

"Micah doesn't care for you, it's time you stop being his watch dog, it's time you stop being his minion and build yourself." Ryan explains while Zach wipes the little tears formed by the corner of his eye.

The little heartbreak he feels makes him want to get a revenge for everything.

And that was when the scheme began

When Christy got kidnaped

When she got killed

And when Micah's children got duped.

He was all aware of that.

He was afraid to become his brother's enemy....but his heart being enormously poisoned. He went on.