🌺01• Good revenge.

Crystal>>

And everything ends by the time I walk out of this darn meeting room leaving the dumb investors who did nothing but to stare at my tits. Fucking annoying.

Everything we talk about was more of apologies than demands.
They messed up with me which they couldn't have. Now they'll be on their fucking knees asking for help.

I love this.

So I scoff silently after the last man by my left says whatsoever,  I swear, I don't understand a thing he says

I only realize I have few minutes past my time to visit papa at his place, and I promised I'll be there at the right time.

But Crystal, here you are in the midst of bunch of grooves sitting and hearing shits you aren't even meant to.

"Kelly?" I mutter looking behind my shoulder, my PA stands behind me.

"Who the fuck set this meeting up?" I ask as soon as she moves closer.

I hear her gasp as I ask in a very mean voice.  I swear I didn't mean to be rude. It's just part of me.

I guess?

Yeah bitch.

"Uh....it's Mr Marcos..." She replies holding her iPad tight to her chest.

I only let out a scoff and lean back by my seat.

"Mr Marcos... what's your conclusion? Or should I say mine?" I ask making sure my eyes stick to his to show how pissy I am right now.

"Mrs Martin. You have to know that it'll be a great win if you accept partnership with me, but it's up to you to decide. Mine is to sit and watch." He shrugs slightly as if he isn't making a silly beg to get his company out of the mess.

Noah's just being an asshole, like, bro go straight to the point and tell me your fucking company's a mess and lemme help you.

Even if you did, I wont help you, that's a never.

I hate patnership business.

Than to beat around making empty demands when me right here knows what's going on.

Gosh i just love me, being extra observant.

"Won't you just try and beg me than to tell me what's good for my company? Hun?" I say with a smirk stick to my face, a sarcastic one.

Like; no one knows what's best for my company as I do.

He scoffs like he's totally defeated and leans front with a glare.

"Mrs Martin." He says through gritted teeth

I give him an unimpressive smile resting an elbow on the desk.

This is fun.  I never knew I'd be playing hard to get with my ex. Fucking ex.

"Go on Mr Marcos, I'm all ears to hear you out beg," I smile, making his fucking blood boil.

"Until I'm fully satisfied with this shit, and decide to dig you out of this hole or let you rot there." I mumble after that with a cold look

He then scoffs in frustration running a hand through his messy blonde hair.

I love the way I'm playing around with Noah who's so serious on getting his self out of a mess.

"Can we put personal hate aside and talk business?" He says when I let out a sarcastic chuckle