🌺09• unbelievably.

Crystal>>

A smacking slap was landed on my face when I approached papa in his room

For the first time since I was young, papa layed his hands on me, I could see how his eyes turned dark and the anger swimming in it

"How dare you hide such from me? Crystal? How on Earth could you do this to me? Do you know how implicated you're right now?" Papa grumbled like an animal while I froze staring.

"Do you know the kind of people you patnered with?" He asks as I shook my head.

I technically couldn't speak.

"The guy you called your business patner is a mafia. The heir to the Italian Mafia. Hun?" Papa explained as I paused and I felt a tear dropped to my chin.

"What?" I mutter

"Did you ever expect it?" Papa asks,

Well, I think I have, but wasn't too sure. Besides, do they really exist?

"Mafia?" I repeated

"Hm." He replies as I smirk

"Crystal why did you meet with Christy in the first place? Why did you try to save her, and why did you let Micah use you as a bait?" Papa muttered furiously

Okay now he has known, he's furious, as hell.

So what do I do?

I only love my sister, but never knew she never felt the same way about me.

Okay, I'm all fucked up.

But a quick question. What does motherfucking micah wants from me?

  "I'm sorry papa, I could've informed you about this." I say, quite remorseful.

Papa puts his hands on his waist looking away.

How disappointed could he have been?

I never wanted to put papa in a worried situation but here I am

"And what does Micah have to do with me? I have no other business with him." I ask curiously then he turns to me sternly

"Crystal, never meet with either Christy or Micah, okay. Stay away from them." He orders as I bit my lower lip.

Fine and fucking clear.

No more darn business with Micah, and for Christy....

It's cool and enough. I'll cross no path with her. It's so clear she despises me for no reason.

"One more thing I'm gonna make clear, Christy isn't your sister, she happened to be but no more." Papa states as I sigh.

"She's planting evil along with her mother so stay away from them. It's an order from me."

Okay one thing I wanna understand here

Coz I fucking hate complicated issues. Papa hates mother and Christy as fuck and also doesn't want Micah around me.

He is Mafia and I guess a dangerous one so papa probably doesn't want me to get caught.

Cool and Clear.

But I care less cos I just wanna live a fucking cool life.

No stress, no complications

••••

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it from the table.

Who the heck calls me on a peaceful weekend,