🌺04• First sight

Christy>>

"One word and I'll pounce on you, pay me now or pay triple of it later?" I threaten a guy who fucks up with me at the gamble den.

"You're a lady? Why violent?" He scoffs sarcastically as I laugh devilishly

"And who the fuck says ladies shouldn't be violent?"I retort,

"Ladies can even be mafias, I plan on being one. Micah gold's my role model." I say as the whole room turn quiet

"Micah gold" he laughs mischievously

"You can't ever get to meet him with the kind of personality you have." He laughs as I flinch

Everyone literally laughed.

What does this fucking mean?

"You ruined my mood. Forget it all" I mutter angrily and walk out of the cottage

I can't just be a girl who controls her anger in people's presence.

Why does my life have to suck in every possible way, I'm only living to end up being part of Micah gold, he's just my idol.

My life is composed of many weird things, I mean, I do alot of things to get money, I pickpocket, I gamble, work at a coffee shop, have sex for money,but I only did that once, and hack.

I'm weird, aren't I?

It's still fucking better than dropping my pride and going with my sister, yeah, she's rich but she deserves it.

As I say, I work at a coffee shop and my boss is just so mean as hell, arrogant as ever.

I woke up one day at the good side of the bed and promise to be good. No gambling, no hacking, no pickpocketing. Just being me, a normal Christy.

But have motives. Since I've found crystal, I'll take what's meant to be mine.

The company.

I dye my hair back to it's normal color and dress decent, but one thing Never changes in me, my obsession for Micah gold.

I got to work and my boss was on a high stool concentrated on her phone

"Good morning Mrs Smith" I say nicely as she turns to me

"You're a minute late. What should I do to you?" She asks as I scoff, would she still remain a bitch all day?

"Sorry, bad traffic." I smile then turn to he counter.

I put on my apron and get ready for 8:30 when customers start to storm in.

"We have a VVIP visiting, brace yourself and give him the best service." Mrs Smith orders as I sigh

"Sure ma'am." I smile and turn away

"Wait." She suddenly sighs

"You look different today, I mean, you even act differently." She says suprisely as I turn with an unimpressed look

"Humans are bound to change every day. Don't you think so Mrs Smith." I smile innocently

My sister kinda gave me this motivation to change, not like I'm going by her command, but her words just made me have a change of mind towards everything

Mrs Smith looks at me up and down then chuckles

"You even dyed your hair back to it's normal color," she mutters, "dressed decently, wow"

Is it so obvious I was a badass bitch?

But a repented sinner now.

The restaurant door swings open and a guy walks in with elegance in each step he makes, his hands slid into his pockets and a dark sunshade preventing me to recognize this face.

I gape at him until he finds a sit for himself and settles

"Christiana?.. attend to our VVIP?" Mrs Smith mumbles and turns to him, "Mr gold, welcome to SIA coffee Cafe," she smiles genuinely as I pause.

Wait, what the fuck?

I walk forward seeing him pull off his sunshades and bite his lower lip, his grey eyes met mine and I felt shivers through my spine. Now I recognize my idol, Micah Gold.

The urge to speak to this guy was  a fucking tempting one but I remember he almost caught me hacking into his server.

I quickly look away avoiding every single gaze and was afraid he might recognize me, but hell, I hope not.

Now I realize how I fucked up and my plans are spoiling.

What do I do?

"Uh...welcome sir ..what should we offer you?" I ask looking down trying every possible way to avoid his look.

Well I somehow flushed my hair to my forehead to avoid the recognition.

"Um.. milky Americano, without caffeine." He orders as I immediately turn and head to the counter to get his order ready. God this is just the fucking wrong time! I'm dying inside just because of his presence, he's just damn cute!

And hot!

Serving his Americano, I quickly rush back to the kitchen and lean by the counter letting out a sharp breath.

What have you done Christy. How are you fucking gonna solve this. While Crystal promised to take care of this.

What will this guy possibly make her do. I heard his as dangerous as hell

But cool as ever.

I can't possibly let Micah gold get used to my sister while I'm the one trialing him. But the little I know about Crystal. She naturally hate guys. People in general.

I can use this opportunity to get what I want.

I mean both the company, and Micah.

••••
And this was chapter four...💃
Can you see the twist here🙈, please follow up my updates and read more of this story😩

Love you a bunch💐💃

Please vote and comment ❤️

It really counts..😩

Much luv
@blackgirl_ink