🌺21•Trapped

Crystal>>

I step down from my car after reaching my company, taking off my sunshades, I sigh as I admire my company, my true love, my empire. I really miss this.

I walk into the company and everyone turns to me as my heels clicks on the tiled floor matching with my footsteps,

But I care less, I spare no one a look but let them stay and stare, the boss has arrived.

I adjust my white suit with golden buttons arranged in the middle

Reaching the elevator which takes me to my office, it dinges open and I step in, I press the 45th floor and I rest my back at the wall before it takes me there.

The elevator door opens and I step out seeing my workers gathered right in my front of me, with balloons on their hands and a banner saying welcome back ms crystal!!'..

What the heck,?

I look at them in surprise as I step further and they all exclaim

"Welcome back ms martin!" They all yell as I smile genuinely

Y'all are gonna make me cry...

"Thank you everyone," I say smiling as they all clap,

"You can get back to work, please," I add as smile again

I walked to my office and pull off my suit and dropping it on the couch

Gosh I have a lot of work facing me, I only hope I can survive this.

"Kelly, bring in the files and lemme look at them," I say to Kelly through the I intercom.

"Sure ma'am" she replies as she walks in, in no time dropping a heap of documents in my desk making me freeze.

Hell...no...

"You don't need to worry ms martin, ms Christy did everything, " Kelly says as i gape at her

'What?" I ask in shock as she nods..

"Your sister did the whole job while you were absent." She adds as I lean back on my seat

"Okay then, thanks" I force out a smile as she nods and walks out

Okay, I still don't  get why Christy's still wandering in my life, does she think I'll ever take her the way I did?

I sigh heavily when my phone buzzes and I roll my eyes before picking it up.

"Yes, crystal martin speakin-" I begin almost speaking rudely.

"Crystal,... I need your help, I'm dying over here and no one listens to me, I need to go to the hospital, Micah doesn't want to answer me in anyways,.. Pleas...." I hear Francis moan as I flinch biting the inside of my cheeks.

"Why do you think I'm the Right person to ask for help?" I say bluntly crossing a leg over the other.

"Crystal I need your help, and I'm so sorry for everything I've done, I'm regretting every single thing, I sincerely do." He grumbles as I lock my jaw.