🌺31•His spell.

Crystal>>

Finally, Christy's living a new life with her man, Zach, and I'm so much happy she's living the life she's ever wanted.

While I'm here dressed up in a white yank top and a black gucci Cardigan with a white matching sneakers, i tie my hair into a high bun and did a minimal makeup.

Micah insisted we meet at a hotel so I got there and stood by the entrance waiting for the ass.

Why do I have to wait.

I'm supposed to be waited for.

I see Micah dressed so casual as he waves at me when he comes down from his car.

I sigh rolling my eyes as I walk to his car and he opens the passenger seat making me get in.

"How was your day?" He asks as i nod bluntly

"Good." I say trying to hook the seatbelt but he suddenly helps me out making my eyes fall on his.

Oh, is he tryna make me find him sweet?

Lol.

I'm afraid its the other way round.

The drive begins and it turns out silent as I expect, cool, besides I have no strength for talks

After being damn tired from Christy's wedding party.

....

The date.

We visited places and had our brunch, we ordered coffee and unexpectedly talked like nothing was between us, we laughed at our conversations and Micah made me ride a roller coaster.

Well..

We visited the cinema and watched a romcom movie, laughing when funny scenes came up and quiet when romantic scenes popped up.

We later had a meal at a famous restaurant where I glance through my watch to see how I've almost spent my whole day in this date.

"We aren't done yet pretty" Micah says as I furrow my eyebrows

"Why? What else?" I ask shrugging as he stands up immediately walking to my sit and raising my chin up.

"I don't think I can never let you go." He whispers into my ears as my heart gallops and his warmth breath sent shivers down my body.

He places a soft kiss on my lip then pulls away staring at my unread facial expressed

I sincerely dunno what kind of impression I'm having

"I love you crystal... Please give me the chance to make you mine." He whispers quietly drawing closer as I barely utter a word.

He kisses my lips again and this time I couldn't hold it anymore I push him back picking my handbag and walking into the lobby.

I rush to the bathroom in the hotel room and wash up my face maybe I can feel little it better.

Staring at my self on the mirror I put my hand on my lip sliding it down to my lower lip as my instincts reminds me of the kiss.

This guy places his lip on mine Whenever he wishes and it uncomfortable.

Snap out of it crystal, you're fucking more than this.

I let out a sharp breath turning to walk out of the bathroom, I reach the hall way where my heart drops harshly.

Round two..

I lock eyes with Micah,

Again.

I try every possible way to avoid this gaze but I found my eyes meeting his,

Until I walk to pass him, he holds my arm bringing me to him as i wince

"Stop all this Micah, enough of all this." I snort as he draws me closer.

"You shouldn't run away from me crystal, I need you the most in this life, please...pretty." He whispers in my ears as I shut my eyes.

"Enough." I growl

"Crystal." He says my name quietly, the sound of my name in his lips send shivers in my body, the tone of his voice sounding different like he's craving for me.

I look up to him and we lock eyes.

The look in his pretty pathetic face makes me have a more strange feeling.

Crystal try to know what you want.

Him or not?

"Crystal I love you... Intimately." Micah says as he slides his hand into my hair cupping the back of my neck as he places a kiss on my neck.

Okay, lemme be sincere.

His lips were soft and firm, persistent and gentle yet demanding and possessive.

I then come back to my senses pulling back.

What the hell am I doing.

"Please.... Stop this." I mutter drawing back but he couldn't back off.

He was just so obsession and  with me that I was loosing my sixth sense.

"I love you...." He whispers in my ears as I shut my eyes and he kisses me again.

I've heard this the millionth time.

I finally find my self returning the kiss and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Okay, okay, am I under a curse?

Am I....?

Under his spell?.
.
.
.
.