🌺30•Glamorous

Crystal>>

I stood by the full length mirror admiring my pretty self in my figure-hugging cream dress. It looks just so perfectly fine on me as it skimmed my body bugging the area around my hips exposing my exquisite body shape.

The dress was fitted at the bust exposing little cleavages and spreads at the bottom making my tan skin pop the more.

It had a cute bow underneath my bust as it tightened the grip on my waist, a slit reaching my thigh and I nudge my body smiling at how sexy I look.

I twirl a finger around my brown hair and fidgeted with my dress when a knocks comes from my door

"Yes, come in." I say softly as the door opens and a lady walks in.

"Uh...ms Martin, the wedding shall commence in 30 minutes so Christy sent me to tell you to get ready." She says as I nod bluntly.

"Okay. Thanks." I smile.

Why am I being treated like the bride? I'm supposed to tell her that and not her telling me.

Honestly to prepare a wedding is a nightmare and the wedding going well is a dream-come-true.

Yeah.

Admiring my self the millionth time my door swings and mom walks in looking as cute and young as ever.

"Mom..." I smile my eyes trailing over her glamorous dress.

"You look pretty sweetheart" she says even before I tell her that.

I chuckle.

"You too mom." I smile

"Cmon, the wedding commences in less than an hour, cmon." Mom says as I nod grabbing my cute handbag.

.....

Waiting for this to become a dream-come-true.

The priest's already making them take their oaths as couples.

I'm here sitting admiring my sister.

She looks so real in her perfect wedding gown.

Mom's already shedding tears.

Damn...

They are putting the rings in their fingers.

Applauses.

I'm happy for them

Happy married life sister.

Can't believe she found her true love before me.

Are you insane? You said you have no intention on getting married earlier?