🌺41• Christy's gone.

I have to save Christy at all cost, no matter what it is, Ryan shouldn't hurt her.

Things are gonna be bad when Zach finds out his wife is in the hands of the villain.

He's surely gonna throw a fit and run mad over this.

"Marry me, or I kill Christiana. Anyways that was the promise and deal between us before she betrayed me and made me loose everything, so she's gonna pay for it." Ryan States as I nod bluntly

"I'll pay for it rather, but after you release her." I say through gritted teeth.

"You mean you're gonna marry me?" He smiles brightly like a fool

"Crystal don't do anything to satisfy this ass, I'll rather get killed than for you to marry him," Christy says as he gives her a cold look

"Your sister was once in this position begging for help and now look its your turn. Karma." He laughs devilishly as I dropped my gun on the floor

"I'll give you anything you want, untie my sister firstly," I order as he tilts his head

"I'm I gonna fall for your trap? Wise one?"

"Are you in for it or not?" I shot rudely as he raises and eye brow

"Fine."

"Dominic untie her." He orders a man standing a bit far from us as the man walks over

I pick up my gun and shoot him to the floor.

"No one is allowed here if you really want us to do business." I state as he stares at me wondering the guts I had.

Yes. I'm also good with guns.

And weapons too.

"Crystal you shouldn't do this, I started this mess so its my turn to clean it up! I should also pay for my crimes!" Christy cries loudly as Ryan unties her.

Like shut it Christiana, I'm gonna handle this!

"So...we are gonna get married, have the throne... And make more babies together?" Ryan smiles as I smirk

Ridiculous

Fool.

"Let the ladies go right now!" We all turn to see Micah and Zach walking in and in a way I smiled seeing my husband coming to save us.

"Babe! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Zach runs and grabs Christy while I sigh.

"Why did you come here all alone? Why didn't you call me?" Micah hugs me as I put my chin on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I had to rush here, he was going to harm Christy." I say as we pull away

"So y'all conspired to face me thinking you'll leave here safe?" Ryan cocks his gun to Micah's direction.

"Surrender while I'm being nice. You're Lucky none of the girls didn't get hurt or I would've blown off your brain." Micah says so calmly as Ryan laughs.

"Zach go with crystal and Christy, I'll handle him." Micah orders, "I'll have to kill this motherfucker myself or I won't forgive my self." I snort furiously as Micah turns to me.

"No, its dangerous crystal to be around him...he'll..." Micah didn't complete his sentence when Ryan shot Zach on his thigh and he fell of to the ground. He immediately got Christy to his self and wrapped his arm around her neck.

"How dare you!!" Micah snarls as Ryan points his gun to Christy's head.

"Make a move and I blow her off." He threatens as Micah pauses, Zach moans in pain while I duck down to him, I was confused. What could I do to help, he was really groaning in pain, and blood was gushing down from his thigh.