🌺02• otherhalf.

Crystal>>

I wake up with a strand of hair stucked by the corner of my mouth, how awful it tastes from the hair cream I applied yesterday. Groaning, I stand up throwing my thick duvet off my thigh and standing up.

Looking at the mirror and seeing how messed up my hair was, like a bird's nest. Worse than that.

But by the time I work on it, it's turns cute as ever.

I then sight the picture of me and my twin sister, Christy, sticked by the frame of my mirror. How pretty and identical we looked, I wonder if we still look the same.

It's been decades since we saw each other though. But I miss Christy as hell. I wished nothing ever happened between us making us to now live in different worlds.

I only wish I could cherish our memories forever even though they are Fading, but fate isn't allowing it to be possible. Even though out characters were both opposite,

Christy was stubborn, crazy bitch, trouble some and wild while i was the mean, picky, pissy and rude one. I was also arrogant but kinda quiet in nature.

That aside, I only remember I have to go to work, but firstly discuss with papa about my resignation and see how he reacts.

I quickly take my bath and get dressed up and make my hair in my favourite cute ponytail.

I scurriedly grab my hand bag which makes my phone slide to the ground. Wait.

Why am I in a fucking hurry to go to work?

I'm the boss there?

So I can go anytime.

I walk downstairs and dad is seated on the couch glancing through a magazine.

"Good morning Papa." I say as I sit on the couch next to him

"How was your night sweetie." He replies giving me a charming smile.

"Great," I smile thinking of how I'll come up with my request

My fingers tuckle against each other nervously then I heave a sigh

"Uh...papa." I say making him turn to me

"Crystal" he drops the magazine, my heart jumps out of me when he sticks his eyes to mine and I don't know how confident I am to tell him I wanna resign

"I.... actually.." I begin but cut off by him already

"Resign from work?" He interrupts as my heart sink, the hell

I swear, one person I know my arrogance and pissy personality drops in front of is my dad, he's just one person I can never be arrogant and mean to. Except if I want a death wish.

"How did you know what I was going to say papa?" I stutter, my jaw dropping

He chuckles and taps my thigh

"Crystal, don't you remember the promise you made years ago?  You'll take care of me forever, no matter what happens?" Papa says reminding me of my bitter past when I was in the bridge of separating with my sister and my mother.

"Huh?" I mutter feeling tears at the corner of my eyes.

I swear, this is my weak point, remembering my past. This is how soft I can be.

"Would you watch our company go down and we do nothing?"

"Remember, you're the only heir to the company? What happens if you resign, would I still replace you even after I'm old?" Papa says with a chuckle