🌺42• Disguise

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, months turned to years and two solid years and I've been living.... Like yeah, I'm breathing and coping with life challenges, though I've grown so fond of the way I'm living.

Now happily,

but Not ever after.

"Remember we have to visit grandma today?" Aria says as I nod, "yeah, we will, let's have breakfast first" I reply washing my hand in the basin.

"Adrian says he isn't going, he'll stay back and play video games." She crosses her arms

"No he has to tag along, no one's staying Behind." I object as aria clicks her tongue.

"And yeah, my homeroom teacher says he wants to take us on a trip to Italy. I wanna go. Good thing dad's there." Aria says as I turn to her.

"Mr Louis, He didn't inform me?" I ask tilting my head

"Yes he didn't, maybe he will when you take us to school on Monday." She retorts turning to go

"I'll go get dressed" she says. "And yeah, mummy I'll have your Louis Vuitton bag, I love it so badly." She adds forming a sassy face as I scoff.

"You must be high, don't go Into my dress room and take anything or I'll deal with you." I caution as she pauses on the staircase as stares at me coldly when I hear my little Emilia cry out loudly

My baby's awake.

"Hey! Go bring Emilia quick! she's awake, and be careful." I say to aria coz she was one pissy mean girl.

I'm not proud to say this but she got all those characters from me. I was practically her when I was young.

"Mom, pick up your phone cmon, dad's being calling," Adrian groans as he walks downstairs lazily with his headphones hung around his neck.

"Huh? Where's my phone? And how did you know he called?" I ask as I rub Emilia's soft silky hair and she coos.

"Through my phone of course asking me to tell you to pick up your phone." He retorts as I ruffled around searching for my phone and it was under the pillow

Yeah, I got 9 missed calls from my man.

"Uh okay, go have your breakfast and dress up, we are visiting grandma." I say to Adrian and he nods slightly and walks to the dining table.

"Baby you got me scared when you didn't pick up your phone, what the hell happened?" Micah says worriedly as soon as I called him back.

"I'm sorry, I've been busy preparing breakfast for the kids, so I didn't have time to check up on my phone." I explained, "how are you doing, I really miss you." I say as I hear him chuckle.

"Not too good, I would've been better if I was with you." Micah replies as I smile. "Well, me too, shouldn't we visit you at Italy?" I suggest

"It isn't necessary, I'll be back in few weeks. How are our kids? Are they doing well?"

"Uh they are good, we are visiting mom today." I say

"okay that's Good,"

"Baby I miss you, so so much," micah groans as I chuckle silently