🌺38• Becoming Queen

Micah Gold>>

And today is gonna be the Best day of my life, a day I've been longing for, a day I can finally fulfil my duty, a day I can be declared a king and a husband. Having crystal in my life was a great pleasure. Each day when the sun rises, a part of me is glad to meeting her once again, while a part of me is broken as it reminds me of how long it has been since I last had her and beside me in my life.

But I'm glad she's back in my life and is willing to help me achieve what I'm meant to.

I love her, and will always do, she's the only woman who makes me feel this way and the only woman who can make me KING.

We are together gonna rule the Mafia Empire and protect it.

I become king, and she's the Queen.

Crystal>>

I slip down from my silk robe and step into my wedding dress. The idea of two people getting married and spending the rest of their lives with the vow, 'till death do us apart' is utterly romantic, I had no idea I'll come to experience this very day in my life and it feels like a dream.

"Kels?" I say

"Yes ma'am"

"Pinch me," I order

"Huh? Why though?"

"Pinch me please?" I demand cutely as she did and I sigh

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting married...." I heave a sigh

I'm not dreaming

"To Micah gold," she grins adjusting my dress

This whole things is feeling unbelievable, I'm nervous, I was a girl who never felt nervous or anything when facing the crowd, but look at me.

Well, its because today will be all about me.

My hair and make up was done and I stand up looking at my self at the full-length mirror, the memories of when Ryan kidnapped me and tried to make me his wife, that day was darkness alone.

I snapped out of it when Christy barged into the room exclaiming and making fusses,

After that, she tells me the wedding is almost commencing.

I take a deep breath and making my self smile.

Okay, let's go.

------------

This is me facing Micah and about to take our vows,  his crept smile makes my heart speed up,

This was the same I guy I thought was my rivalry, the same guy I deceived my self of hating him.

The same guy am devoting my whole life to.

Such a Beautiful life.

"Micah Sabestian Gold, Do you take crystal Samantha martin as your legally wedded wife to cherish the love and affection you have for her on this day?" The priest States as Micah sighs with a smile