🌺10• mixed up feeling.

Micah Gold>>

The knock on my door makes my head snaps to it.

My secretary peeps in and tells me I have a visitor.

Nodding, I give her a go ahead look.

"Mr Gold." Crystal walks in making her heels sound loudly, "Mrs Martin." I nod bluntly

She finds herself a sit and settles in the soft sofa.

I lean forward raising my eyebrows and tilting the corner of my lips.

"I'm glad you're here, pretty."I say putting an elbow on the oak desk

"For some good reasons, our deal is over." She crosses her leg over the other.

I furrow my eyebrows and I'm like so fucking quick?

"So soon pretty? We aren't done yet, are we?" I ask as she nods bluntly

"Do whatever you wanna do, I'm done being your business patner." As soon as she says so, I felt fucking defeated and my plans falling apart.

What on Earth could make her end this so fucking quick when I'm almost taking down her company.

"No winner, no loser." She states as I scoff rubbing the back of my neck.

"Fine. What made you change your mind? Remember what I can do to you?" I remind her of our first deal.

"Whatever it was, you can't do anything Micah, you only feel you could persuade me with that." She shots back as I suck in a sharp breath.

Okay this lady is damn smart.

"Damn, I love your wits pretty," I smile but I actually wanted to think of another way to get this girl.

Think Micah.

C'mon ass, think

Argh.

"Now that we're done. Let's not meet again," she states

"Why though?" I ask, "coz there won't be any good reason for it." She retorts grabbing her hand bag and standing up.

"Fine. Then I'll treat you dinner for being my patner." I smile making her to pause.

"No rejection, it's a pleasure from me." I add as she scoffs.

"Okay?" I raise an eyebrow waiting for her answer.

Oh damn, why I'm I Making it feel like I just asked her out?

Fuck.

"I'll see if I have a spare time for it." Crystal replies and walk out.

I watch her as she walks out and slams the door behind her.

Damn!!

"I lost this!" I grumbled feeling my anger dropping by.

"You did?" Zach replies through my ear com

"As fuck, this girl's freaking smart, she knows what she's doing," I grit furiously opening my laptop and typing stuffs.

"I hacked into their servers and their stock is pretty good....no wonder they are doing well in the eyes of the world." Zach mumbles, I can't even hear him clearly

"For fuck's sake, stop chewing this shit so goddamn loud" I mutter as he chuckles

"Looks like Crystal really made your temper drop,"

"Too bad I'll vent it on you soon." I reply

"Whatever, I'm sending a manipulating stock to their servers, it'll help our work go easier." Zach says. "their prices will go low and their stocks will run down, no investors would like to invest in them again." He says, wait. This guy as actually smart. Mmm.