Epil. 16: Got Straight to F***in'

STARTS WITH A LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME!

I carry Kali down the stairs, slamming her against the door and kissing her passionately, both of us are having a grind competition as I hold her against it. 

My member is nearly breaking my seam, and I adjust it to please Kali even more... 

Kali: Holy fuck... i-it feels gigantic! 

Y/N: You didn't hear the rumors? 

Kali: No... the lab rat one? 

Y/N: They gave me an implant I didn't need, and now Kai can't even handle it, what makes Kai think you can? 

Kali: Oh, babe... *smooch* I can take inches... *soft moaning* 

Y/N: Says Ms. second-time. 

Kali snickers, kissing me more and moaning as I feel her pelvis rub up against my member, and I'm able to hold her with no issues, because these implants make her weigh what it feels like ten pounds. 

Kali starts frantically hitting the door, finding the handle and sending us through.

*SLAM!*

I set her up on the dresser, where I rip off my jacket as she takes hers off, both of us removing articles of clothing in sync, until we're both down to nothing but our undies and socks. 

I move back in on my territory, kissing and sucking on her neck as she moans in my ear. She starts lightly biting my collarbone afterwards as I move my hands down... I'm able to caress her butt in the position I'm in... it's so firm... 

Y/N: Nice to see that hasn't changed... 

Kali: Squeeze my thighs... squeeze... squee-oooh... oh shit...

She starts gasping and fidgeting as I rub her thighs, and give them a good squeeze, admiring the tattoos. 

Y/N: Want me to take you somewhere better? 

Kali: I love being Kali on the shelf... but... 

*SHOVE! SLAM!*

She pushes me across the room, and I let her do so, sure... definitely... and I end up against my closet door, she sprints to me, sliding my member out of my underwear, making it flop against her belly. It causes her to gasp...

Kali: O-oh... okay... 

Y/N: Thought you could take inches? 

Kali: Not a foot... 

She lays it across her forearm, giggling a little hysterically. Then-

*SLAM!*

She lifts up her one leg, putting it on the closet frame, and splitting across me. 

Kali: Stick it to me... *soft moan* 

Akali spits in her hand, massaging me and making me moan a little, then she smirks at the sight of me throbbing against her. 

Kali: Oh fuck... look at you...

Y/N: Why are you so damn kinky? 

Kali: I can only hold this position for so long so-

I grab onto her leg, making her gasp and eyes widen, proceeding to shove my member inside her, breaching her walls and causing them to bulge out slightly. 

Kali: AAAAH!!! STOP!!!

I stop.

Kali: Fuck... d-d-deeper... 

She bites her lip, nodding her head as I push deeper, making her squeal and yelp, but she's loving it every bit of it. Eventually, it gets to a point where it's making a slight stretching noise, but I pull it back when she convulses again.