Ch. 20: The Diary

Y/N POV

I wake up, smelling minty perfume. When I look down, Eve is sleeping on my bare chest under the blanket. I'm not that hairy... am I?

Sadly, I'm one of those guys who grows hair everywhere but my face. I can't grow a beard, but I can maintain a five-o-clock shadow. Maybe I'm a little hairy, but I'm not a sasquatch, she doesn't seem to mind...

I think that as she gently claws my chest.

Eve: Mmmm... morning... oh, I'm so sore... you tapped me so hard last night, darling.

Y/N: Morning, and I'm glad you enjoyed that. You deserved every minute of that pure bliss.

Eve: You're stronger, you last longer, much more handsome. Now I'll say something only a depraved man will appreciate...

Y/N: My dick is-

Eve and Y/N: Much bigger than his...

Eve: I wouldn't say you're a replacement, you're an upgrade, and... it's even bigger than my forearm... almost... heh... so girthy...

Y/N: Hey, stop licking your lips like that! We're getting side-tracked. I thought you loved-

Eve: Stop... I didn't love him... I only remember the bad...

Y/N: Now you won't have to worry about that anymore.

I smooch her cheek, then she grabs my chin and kisses me square on the lips.

Eve: You're right, I won't anymore... I love you. So, what's your plan today?

Y/N: Well, I was going to go with Ahri to see Yasuo at his "temporary crash pad" I'm guessing...

Eve: Oh, you don't need Ahri to do that! Just grab your partners and just break his door down!

Y/N: I... don't need to do that...

Eve: But it'll be so hot...

Y/N: You won't be there, it could be dangerous.

Eve: But-

I put my finger on her lips.

Y/N: What'll make me strong is if you victims stay safe.

She takes my hand away.

Eve: Call me a victim again, I take your penis.

When she says that, I actually believe it.

Eve: Now... why don't we just... snuggle for a little bit until you have to go? Or maybe you want to put Seraphine back in her place, again? That petite cutie is perfect for domination, I can only imagine.

Y/N: As much as I'd love to... I think I'd prefer to unpack... what's that room right there?

Eve: That's an old closet, which we put a bunch of equipment in... should be open now thanks to Sera-bean-bear.

Y/N: That's a cute nickname...

I gently nudge her; all she does is just smirk at me.

Y/N: Please move...

Eve: Mmm... mm-mmm...

She nuzzles my chest as I can feel her tails creep up my naked legs.

Y/N: Eve, you're a beautiful seductress, a damn goddess, now can a goddess let me go? Please don't make me put you in your place...

Eve: Oh, please don't...

I smirk back, picking her up and pushing her off of me.

Eve: No!