Ch. 30: Lüx

Ahri reveals herself to me when she opens her door... my fuck... another goddess in human form, well, fox, human, fuck you, anyway, she looks incredible, that's what I'm getting at.

Words cannot simply contain her beauty, if I was able to put a photo in here, I sure would. Perfect blonde hair with pink accents, blue eyes that sparkle through the fog, perfect complexion, and her show makeup that looks like very subtle whiskers.

Looking down, we got a silky black and blue dress, black top, blue skirt part, not too revealing, but not covered up, definitely. She has a fur-collared coat that matches the fur of her tails, minus the pink tips.

Now, I don't know if she's flexing or not, but her watch makes mine look poverty-spec, same with the glassy looking shoes that wrap up her calves. She... is... DRIPPED!

Ahri: Woah... you look great!

Y/N: Aaaeugh...

Ahri: What?

Y/N: You look absolutely . . . speechless, words can't contain it, y-you ready?

Ahri: No need to get intimidated, you aren't a dingle! Heh...

She swiftly walks up to me and steals my arm, locking it around hers and her tails following behind us.

Ahri: Let's go.

We walk past all the girls hanging in the lounge, two of them scoff while the other two watch with googly eyes.

Ahri: Uh! Lighten up! It's only fair I get my share. Evelynn, of all people, you shouldn't be giving me attitude; is this not what you wanted?!

Eve: It's just bad timing!

Y/N: Ask Akali what I told her before you guys get sour. Please, I'm into all of you and I know you're all into me, but you have to understand it like a talking stick.

Ahri: Shut the- Shut the fuck up, you don't have the talking stick...

Y/N: You guys have to share, I'm sorry, and if you can't accept that then welp...

I shrug my shoulders, making Eve and Kai's expressions go from jealous to flat-out ANGY. All Akali and Sera do is just scold us, it seems they operate on the same wavelength.

Eve: You're the one giving us ultimatums?!

Y/N: Think of who you're upsetting right now! You love Ahri like a sister, right?! She isn't stealing me from you guys! THINK!!! It's one fucking date... yes, I know you all had plans with me, but you'll have to wait.

Eve plops back down on the couch next to Kai, where Kai just looks down at the ottoman like a guilty cat who destroyed upholstery.

Bao: HUH?!

Sera: Awww... little sweet roll, we just have to wait, okay?

I walk Ahri to the elevator, and I leave them with one last thing to help ease the sting they just got.

Y/N: It's amazing you guys are possessive, that really shows you love me, but really, just relax!

Ahri mumbles: I'm the one who's supposed to be possessive.

The elevator door closes.

Y/N: Is it that bad?

Ahri: Oh, them? They're never this bad! They must see something in you that they never saw before, and I'll be honest, I see the same.

Y/N: No, your possessive thing!

Ahri: Oh, uhhh... if you look a waitress in the eyes tonight, I might flip... we'll see.