Ch. 17: Good Mourning

Y/N POV

Ahri catches us as we head out to the balcony.

Ahri: Y/N! Wait, Eve? What happened?!

Y/N: Please leave us alone.

Ahri: But-

Eve: Honey, please... g-go b-be with... Yasuo... *sniff*

Yasuo is right there on the couch, gesturing her to come back over to him. She sighs, then accepts the gestures, going over to sit with her BF.

It time to just be with the victim, well, one of the victims...

I go back inside to grab her coat, then when I come back out to her shivering, I drape it around her, and even button it too. Now, she looks like a big, black puffball.

Eve: T-thank you...

Y/N: No problem, anything for you. How do you feel right now?

I ask that because I can't tell if she mourns or is content with the loss.

Eve: It's... that... he's been a part of my life for so long, even helping me when I needed it. It all started going downhill around two years ago, where he met that Shaco person...

Y/N: So, you knew?

Eve: Of course, I knew, but... not much more than he did.

Y/N: Do you miss him?

Eve: I... I can't answer that right now. There's enough to prove he was only using me for my status, while he was caring... s-sometimes...

Y/N: That "sometimes" was pretty forced.

Eve: Guess you can read anyone like a book. *Sniff, light snicker* I like that... Y-Y/N...

I smirk and inch a little closer to her, and she's overwhelmingly welcoming, leaning against my arm, which I then place around her shoulder.

Eve: It's just... I'm going... I- *exhale, pause*

We stay here in absolute silence until she's ready to speak.

Eve: It's going to be a while to accept that he's gone, it's not something that I ever thought would've happened. I... do I miss him? I don't... I can't answer that... did we get engaged for business or... d-did he really love me? Sometimes when I told him I loved him I... never received anything back. He's the reason I enjoy the suffering of others, and now... now I don't- I- I don't know.

Y/N: Then don't know anything, just relax. These last couple days, hell, probably the last couple years has been hell for you and your sisters. So, may I suggest something?

Eve: Huh?

Y/N: Go inside, stay put, be with your girls until this all blows over.

I'll drop the bomb, sure.

Y/N: The thought of you being safe and secure in your penthouse, and not out and about, is what gives me powers that you can only imagine.

She looks up at me with those glowing, mesmerizing eyes, now I know she's back, because she's got the sly smirk.

Eve: Oh? Hmmm... is someone catching feels?

Y/N: I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy your company. That goes for every single one of you though, so don't feel special.

Eve: OH!!! So, you're one of those types, multiple women to play around with... get bored of one... hang with the other... I see. Hey, did you like Akali's pose?

Y/N: Oh, so it really was your idea? I should've known. Only someone as devious as you would provoke something out of a younger, innocent girl like her. What's next, you going to spread your influence to Seraphine too?