Epil. 10: Reunited With One

Cait: Oooh... look at that one. Go talk to her! 

I go over and meet this beautiful woman, almost as tall as me, and wearing a rabbit masquerade. 

TIMESKIP!

???: Dead for ten years?! Bullshit...

TIMESKIP!

???: You're a cop... yikes...

TIMESKIP!

???: You can't know Jayce when you have a career like that.

TIMESKIP...

???: *Tsk!* Bum!

TIMESKIP?

???: Nuh-uh.

TIME... SKIP... 

???: Sorry, look, I'm sure you're a good guy and all, but I don't think you're my type. 

TIME... SKI-You know what? No, no. NO!!!

She adjusts her wolf mask and struts away, heading over to a group of her friends, welp... guess I'll just down my drink and fucking face facts. 

Vi: We did warn ya...

Y/N: Damn... t-this is not my night. There really was just only five for me. What the hell happened? 

Cait: Pop culture happened. I'm sorry you can only handle the quirky artist girls, truly, I am. 

Vi: Your rizz has gone dry, Y/N, safe to say it's gone now. 

Y/N: Welp, yep, eh, too lazy to even use my persona. 

Vi: It's past that hour where we aren't going to throw someone out for it.

Y/N: You guys actually do that? 

Vi: Yeah, but Braum is nowhere to be seen, so to me, you're bro. 

Y/N: And I forgot your guys' personas, so you are sis, and you are... a big nerd. 

Vi and I share a giggle, and all Cait does is just shake her head under that mask. 

Vi: Hey, big nerd, can you hand me-

Cait: Nuh-uh...

Vi: Babe... come on... 

They both have had enough, they're gonna get all lesbian in front of me, which is adorable. Vi starts brushing Cait's chin under her mask. Then they start whispering to each other, I'm just gonna... give them some privacy...

Woah, why are so many guys straight-up HOUNDING this one girl, and how come I've never seen her before? I thought I got dumped by everyone... maybe she just arrived, that has to be it.

This girl looks elegant, a profitable posterior, a black, but sort of glittery dress, with platinum lining around the slit. She must be wearing a fishnet bodysuit, that or it's part of the dress, because it's on her back, her arms, and I can see it in her legs and around her feet. 

Very pale skin, and platinum high heels. Let's go back up, shall we? 

Her hair is in a ponytail, nearly black, and it's long and straight, going down to her waist. It's tied together by a platinum band, but it looks more like a tiara with how fancy it is. As I examine her more, the ponytail has one or two purple strips that are glowing, going down the whole length.

Her mask matches the platinum tones of her outfit, wearing what looks to be like the front of a helmet. Dark black, with a platinum crystal in the middle, and purple, glowing eyes. 

She's color-coordinated, so that means she takes this shit seriously, which also means I won't ever fit with a woman like her. I feel a tap on my shoulder, it's Cait.