Ch. 37: Prime Police Work

I pull into the parking lot, grabbing my badge and heading inside with my coffee, Kai'Sa is the best...

They're all the best, almost like they're trying to out-do each other constantly. I want to cuddle... with all five of them, on a bed together, that sounds so nice.

I think after this case, I'm going to be a private investigator so I can spend more time with them. The process is long and annoying, but what helps is I'm higher ranking than a detective.

Anyway, let's go write up a quick report. I head into my office where Cait was waiting for me.

Y/N: Cait?

Cait: So, looks like that Viego person was the main culprit for all the blackmail, huh?

Y/N: I don't know, I have yet to figure out the whole picture. I need to find Kai's doctor transcript or whatever and then that's the last piece of blackmail they have. Tape is gone, diary ripped up, the other girls just got their shit destroyed and harassed, Kai is last for the most part.

Cait: Huh, alright. Well, I meant that it was my culprit.

Y/N: You mean... these cases are intertwined? That complicates things... wait... OH YEAH!!! He sent that letter demanding cybernetics because he's trying to bring his wife back to life.

Cait: Yep, I got him to come clean, well... he was really easy at giving it up. Honest criminals are the scariest because they don't hesitate. He's desperate, and he really things replacement limbs and prototype brain implants are enough to revive a dead body... OH!!! A body of a woman who's been deceased for years! Shen told me that she wouldn't even be able to function as a human because she's been dead for so long. It wouldn't even be his wife!

Y/N: Yep, people are stupid.

Not stupid, just so desperate and "down bad" that he looks stupid. Resurrection is very slim in 2023, but who knows? Maybe in the future, it'll be something useful.

Cait: Yep, so let's make a report together, since we have the same guy responsible, well... so far.

Y/N: I gotta catch his niece too, apparently, she's responsible for destroying Kali and Sera's stuff, turning tricks for info. Kalista, she seems just like this... embodiment of unbridled rage...

Cait: "Kali" and "Sera"?

Y/N: What?

Cait: Vi might be right; you have been busy!

Y/N: Oh, don't act like you guys aren't! "Cupcake"! Anyway... when's the trial for Jayce?

Cait: He's meeting with Darius, the Noxian general at three today. 

Y/N: Oh shit, I was wondering why it wasn't last weekend...

Cait: Delayed of course thanks to my investigation, and since it seems like it trickled into yours, I was thinking...

Y/N: Partners? 

Cait: Partners. 

Y/N and Cait: FUCK YEAH!!!

Like some cheesy 80's movie, we both hop up in the air and bump our hips together, except I'm bigger than her so it sends her flying onto my chair. 

*FLOP! SWIVEL CHAIR NOISES!* 

Y/N: So, don't you have to keep watch of Jayce? 

Cait: Nope, that's the officers' job, surprised you don't use them more, they need the work. It's scarce because we're all too damn good at our job! 

That explains most of the holding cells being full in the basement...

We leave the office and head down to the evidence room to check if there's anything new. There is one very charmed Shen that's there today.