Ch. 51: A Finale Well Done

*NYOOOM!* 

Cait: WAIT!!! SLOW DOWN!!!

Y/N: WE CAN'T!!!

Vi: You didn't hear him?! It could happen any moment! 

Y/N: We're going to Braum's. 

Vi: NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR-

Y/N: WE NEED HELP!!!

Cait: STOP YELLING!!! God...

We blast right into Braum's parking lot, right at the doors. I hop out and slide over the hood, running inside with Caitlyn. 

Braum: Y/N, these are trying times...

Y/N: Braum, grab some guns, grab your goons, you might just have to protect the very thing you hate...

Braum: No shot...

Y/N: Word...

TIMESKIP!

Braum: So, nice car, anyway, capital building? 

Y/N: That's it!

Braum: You guys here that? <Need I speak clearer?> 

More Russian muttering could be heard, then the three black SUV's that were following us weave into the alleyways, leaving us going in at the front, movie style parking. Right before we pull into a spot-

*BOOOOOO0O0O0OOM!*

I rip it into reverse as the statue at the front collapses. Alright... where is the PNG? The capital has fallen, holy moly... MY EARS!!!

We see multiple helicopters coming in, as well as chatter on Braum's phone. I can hardly hear it... but I made it out to-

Braum: Get out of there! It's gone, yes. Go, go, go...

Y/N: Pulling all the stops...

Cait: Too many stops... we weren't there in time... ugh...

We watch it fall and then a SWAT officer comes over and knocks on our glass, then Garen comes in, pushing him away from the car, opening the door. 

Garen: GET OUT THE- Oh, officer... officers... 

Y/N: We had leads from Viego at the prison, guess we were too late. 

Cait: It's my fault for not getting to him sooner, I was just worried about... family...

She looks back at Vi, who is most likely deaf, because she's just blinking cluelessly.

Garen: No, it's understandable, but these are the sacrifices you're willing to make. How did it happen? 

Y/N: It exploded when we got here! 

Vi: My ears are ringing!

Garen: Well, get the fuck out of here, make sure you go home, that's what Kalista wanted, right? The K/DA or True Damage or whatever? 

Y/N: How did you know that? 

Garen: How do I not know that? You were on tv last week! 

Y/N: Damn... okay, let's go. 

Garen: Be careful! We don't have boys out near their penthouse!

Braum: I got boys! 

Garen: To think... we're using gang help now...

Braum: Hey-

Garen and Braum: You gotta do what you gotta do... 

Garen: Ain't that the truth, alright... get the fuck out.