Ch. 34: Come Home

I take out my phone after I'm strapped up and armed to the teeth. Oh shit, Seraphine sent me something. 

Sera: You owe me playtime😈

And Eve... a nudie and some sick captions. God, I miss all of them... 

Eve: You have the right to remain silent... 

I need to text them all updates, I'll do just that. I send them each a reworded version of the same text, telling them I miss them, and I'll be home in a bit, I was working late. Phone goes away and the MP5 comes out. 

Vi: I think I'll stay here, actually. I got a career outside of this and I don't need to die. 

Garen: Understandable... you let my guys know what you're looking for, that way they don't engage the wrong goons.

Y/N: Got it, sir. I'll lead the charge, I guess.

I round the truck and look at all the men and women who are giving me stares like a dog awaiting its master's commands. 

Y/N: Right, so we're looking for two men, ideally Shaco himself! Known to wear a creepy clown or jester mask, along with one of his associates! Green trim around his jacket, black leather, pale, white hair, sort of looks like a model, got it?! 

They all nod. 

Y/N: Anyone else is less priority, if detaining simply doesn't work, well, do what you do best! I know work has been next-to-nothing, but please keep your cool and keep those itchy trigger fingers on a leash! Let's go! 

Now, Y/N, why didn't you announce that their building was surrounded? Well, it's obvious, they'd probably all kill themselves to avoid talking to any of us or avoid the conflict even. 

Rolling with the Special Weapons and Tactics, three of them go to the front entrance with me. I hear their radios all click when all the other units are in position. One of them grabs his battering ram. He counts down... three... two... one...

SWAT: PILTOVER POLICE DEPARTMENT, OPEN UP!!!

*BANG! DOORSLAM! BRRRRR! BOOM!*

They go in guns blazing, and when I examine the scene they left behind, it was justified, the "servants of the plaything" were all armed to the teeth. Ionian copies of AK's, Glocks, you name it. 

Y/N: FRONT ENTRANCE CLEAR!!!

*BRRR! BRRR!*

I fire a couple bursts into an office door, hearing someone fall. Knowing my experiences from earlier, they love to hide. We're making record time, if we can clear this warehouse in less than three minutes, that'd be a record. 

I set my watch... and get to work...

SWAT: WEST WING CLEAR!!!

When we go through the main corridor of the warehouse, people come out of their rooms to look at the commotion. They look like victims, the way they're shaking, and if I peek through the windows, some of them were forced to work with drugs I'm guessing. 

I'll get the full story later...

Y/N: ON THE FLOOR, KISS THE FLOOR!!!

*VARIOUS HANDCUFFING AND TYING NOISES!*

We detain all of them, and a couple stay behind to usher them out of the building. 

*BOOM! CHK-CHK! BOOM! CHK-CHK!*

The shotgun bros are getting busy it looks like. 

Coming through the main corridor into the back is not guns or drugs this time but retired military equipment. They had a Mi-24 Super Hind stripped down in the center of the floor, surrounding it were various pickup trucks with armor plated doors beside them. This man was planning a revolution...