Everyone:...

You only care about frying the kitchen, right?

Shen Yunzhe opened the menu with interest, "Let me see what's in box three?"

"Blind box wedding dish ③: steamed fish in oil."

"Materials: one or two fish, some oil, a little luck and a lot of jealousy."

"Wow." Shen Yunzhe said: "Is that a celebration party for winning a large lottery? I haven't won the lottery yet."

Steamed fish in oil... Everyone present looked bad.

"What should we do?" Move the stump back into the box so you can get the food from the other side."

"This way we have to face the waiter head-on."

"Okay." Shen Yunzhe interrupted Xing Ruomiao, "This way we can restrain the waiter in the kitchen, and then blow them all up in one go, bang!"

Shen Yunzhe used modal particles and behaved like a playful child, "Blow up the kitchen, chefs, and waiters together!"

Qi Xue looked at Shen Yunzhe, and after a few seconds he spoke, "Why are you so obsessed with blowing everything up? Don't say you hate the playground, all of us hate the playground."

"Then it's over. I hate you and I hate you too. I want to blow you up so you should help me." Shen Yunzhe smiled happily.

"We need a specific reason." Qi Xuewen: "What did you find?"

Shen Yunzhe picked up the notebook in his hand and said, "So, this is a medium."

"A cookbook is a medium, but a recipe can't do anything. A recipe is complete only when the chef makes it. Do you understand? It's like a doll that can't be weighed until the draft is made. It's like a complete doll."

"As long as there are no chefs and no ingredients, the recipe is empty." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "So this game field needs to have waiters, a chef who is always locked in it, and there must be players as ingredients. , one cannot exist without the other, one cannot exist without the other."

After speaking, Shen Yunzhe took the recipe and hummed out of the box. He lay on the railing on the third floor and looked down. As he looked, he muttered about how big of an explosion it would take to blow the entire kitchen into pieces.

The few players who stayed on the spot looked at each other in shock.

Finally, Xing Ruomiao looked at Qi Xue, "Brother, do you understand what he is saying?"

"I probably know a little bit." Qi Xue stood up, "The game field is a complete place. The completion of the main task is closely related to the media, but the integrity of the medium is inseparable from the things inside the game field. In this ‌In the game field, there is a standard process for making special dishes."

"This process is: the medium, the chef prepares the dishes and ingredients according to the medium, which is the recipe, and finally the waiter brings it to the table and hands it to the guest."

Xing Ruomiao nodded in understanding, "Is there any problem with this?"

"Shen Yunzhe is blowing up the kitchen. He is blowing up the place where the dishes are made. He wants to cut off the process." Qi Xue said: "The process is broken but our mission is not interrupted."

Ma Ran asked in a low voice: "Then what's the use of doing this?"

"Disrupt the game field." Qi Xue looked at Ma Ran, "Don't you all know? Players will become the medium of the game field when they leave the game field. The game field will come to the real world through the players, that is, strange objects The event that erodes reality means that after being disrupted, the game field cannot invade reality according to the original process!"