"It's not good for your health, and for your baby," he added, joining his daughter at the backyard porch and looked at the starry skies.

"Thanks, Dad," Rounan curled a small smile, fixing the cardigan on her back and continued staring at the skies.

"Dad, am I a bad daughter?" after a long silence, Rounan threw a question to Mr. Zhang.

"What makes you think so?" Mr. Zhang questioned her back.

"Because I have brought huge disappointment to you, especially to Mom," ever since she decided to hide her pregnancy from Wei Ting, Mrs. Zhang was giving her cold shoulder.

"Let her be. She won't be mad at you for so long. She just wants the best for you and as a mother, she doesn't want you to suffer alone. Being a mother is not an easy task. You need to be strong" Mr. Zhang reassured Rounan that Mrs. Zhang only wanted the best for her. Once again, Rounan could not hold her tears and cried out.

Mr. Zhang turned Rounan's body to face him, gently cupping her face and wiped away the tears on her cheeks. His firstborn had really grown up now, and he would become a grandfather soon. Even though he did not completely agree with Rounan's decision, he knew the reason she hid her pregnancy from Wei Ting.

"Love sometimes can makes us irrational. I know that you did all this because you love Wei Ting," Rounan looked at her father in surprise. They knew that she always had been a huge fan of Wei Ting, but never she told anyone in her family about her true feeling for him. Mr. Zhang only smiled at her reaction.

"Do you think I'm blind to see who you really in love with all these years? You never shared with us about your true feeling for him, but when I realized that his pictures had gone missing from your favourite shelves, I knew that he had broke your heart," Rounan was completely speechless at Mr. Zhang's revelation. She thought that she was really good in hiding her true feeling for Wei Ting, but she was completely wrong.

"He will never love me," she looked away, trying to hide the pain inside her eyes.

"Did he say that to you?" Rounan quickly shook her head when she noticed the change of tone in Mr. Zhang's voice. He was angry thinking that Wei Ting had a gut to say those words at his daughter after he slept with her.

"I accidentally heard him talking to our friend two years ago," Rounan clarified the situation to Mr. Zhang. Now Mr. Zhang understood the reason Rounan suddenly announced her relationship with Zixin to the public two years ago.

"Then, how about now? Don't think I don't know that you guys are texting and having video calls almost every day," Rounan was quiet as she understood what Mr. Zhang was trying to say. Before Wei Ting left her condo last time, he mentioned about discussing their relationship after coming back from USA.

"There is no way that he is falling for me," truthfully, she did not dare to dream about it. She did not want to get hurt again. Mr. Zhang just quietly smiled as he could read what was inside Rounan's head.

"People change, so did their hearts," Mr. Zhang replied, gently patting Rounan's back before he went back inside the house, leaving Rounan alone so she could think his words just now. Rounan looked back at the starry skies. She knew that people could change but what if Wei Ting realized that whatever feelings he had for her right now was a mistake?

She did not dare to dream again about it. She had always told herself that whenever he texted or called her, he was just felt lonely and needed someone to share and listen to his stories. Rounan had returned to Beijing last week and she was going to leave the country the day after tomorrow. Now she was inside her room, having video call with Wei Ting through the laptop. He had been in California for the past two days.