I'll do it.

Sachio still kept a tight grip on Akios arm not letting her go just yet

Sachio still kept a tight grip on Akios arm not letting her go just yet. The truck came bursting in through the crowd, stopping just a few feet away from Akio and Fujio.

Murayama sat down holding a megaphone up to his mouth before saying,
"Okay. That's all for today. Stop fighting."

A sigh of relief left Jamuo's mouth,
"The support team shows up when we need it most." He says as he try's to make his way back on his feet.

Fujio glared at bandana not wanting him to interrupt the fight they where in,
"We don't need a support team! We're fighting for our school's honour. Don't come in trying to break it up"

"You're exactly right. But you know what? No matter how cool you may think this is, there's no purpose to it." Murayama tried explaining already tired of this shit, he was about to speak again when everyone started to yell out in frustration.

While that happened Sabakan runs up to Sanchio wanting to tell him something important. But beofore gets to speaks he looks down at Akio giving Sanchio a questionable look,
"What?"
"Sanchio, Sawamura woke up. He said it wasn't the Oya High guys who attacked us."
"See we tried to tell you!" Akio yelled in annoyance while trying to get herself free, but sanchio yanked on her collar pulling her back close to his chest.
"Stop it." He growled in her ear making her stop moving.

"Akio!" Kiyoshi yells while trying to make his way over to set her free from the leaders hands. But he soon got tackled by a group of balled men.

"Hey! Hey! Cut that out! Stop it, Kiyoshi!" Murayama yells getting the blondie to calm down a little.
"Alright listen! The scum who are dealing Redrum in your Toaru city and at Oya High are Kidra. There not here."

Akio's stomach dropped, Kidra? No it couldn't be, please no it couldn't be Kidra. Akio started to hyperventilate and kept repeating no over and over again. The memories she shared with that bastard started to come back to her hitting her like a baseball bat to her head.

"Kidra, who are they!?" Todoroki yells out,
"Some fucked up bastard!" Akio yells tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Akio? You okay?" Fujio asks making his way over. Sanchio let go of the crying girl's arm before pulling her into a tight hug. You see Sanchio did know Akio a long time ago, he ran into her after one of their many fights she had with the Kidra leader.

The young girl would talk about how awful her relationship was, and how she couldn't leave as her boyfriend was obsessive. They didn't become close friends as Akio soon left but Sanchio felt deeply for her thinking of her like his little sister.

"What they're saying isn't wrong!" Sabakan yells trying to get peoples attention,
"Come on. Listen to this guy!"
"Sawamura woke up!"

From those words everyone went silent and backed off. Sanchio gave Akio one more tight hug before saying,
"Guys! It's over." Fujio walked over to Sanchio and Akio limping as he does so.
"Now that I found out it wasn't you...I'm glad." He smiles while handing over a tired Akio making sure she was okay before leaving with the rest of his gang.

"Okay. Nice work, Oya high. Dismissed." Murayama says while hopping off the front of the truck. He stops in front of Fujio who is holding a weeping Akio, she looked so helpless which you wouldn't think if looking at her. Her skin dressed in tattoo's, her black hair covering her once dark brown eyes, she wasn't who she acts to be she was a broken girl who if you handed your heart out too.... she'd take a knife to it and cut it open right in front of you.

He pulled her from Fujio and held her face to his, he knew that she wasn't his sister, his friend, even his gang member...she wasn't his. And he knew that, he knew that she had a family some where, a group of friends, and a man that would take a bullet for her is she asked. But he... he would take many, he would listen to cry over and over if it made her feel better, HE would hold her just if she wanted. Murayama knew what he would do for the girl standing in front of him, he also knew her past, that's right he knows.

Once he heard that the Housen leader knew of the famous Akio he had to know more about her. He learned of her past relationship that he frankly found revolting that a grown man in his mid twenty's would date a teenaged girl, but also of what he did to her family. He couldn't believe that someone would go so low into making sure someone didn't talk by hurting their family. And that's when he realised why Akio didn't want to join a ganged or kept running from them, she was scared of what could happen next, she already lost her family, her friends could be next and she didn't want to risk that.

Murayama took Akio's face in his hands, having her look up at him. He soon looked over at Fujio, then Todoroki and lastly Yasushi. All of them knew of his proposal to Akio about joining them, both Fujio and Yasushi thought it was a great idea, but Todoroki did not. He had a strong opinion that she wouldn't agree as she seem to only show displeasure in the idea of what they do. Of course Todoroki didn't like her either but wouldn't wish ill on the girl, she held a good amount of respect from the 'anime boy' as she likes to call him.

Akio didn't know what to say, she was feeling so many things, and to be honest most of it was fear. Fear ha, she could laugh at the sound of it. HER. SCARED. Please... is what she would say months ago, but now she was stuck in place where she had friends and person she could maybe call her boyfriend, and of course a couple brothers she's picked up on the way. But she still had this empty feeling, she thought that she could carry on with life, not a new one, but one that was slightly better than the one she's been living.

She looked up at Murayama with a calm but worried expression on his face, she took a deep breather before saying words that could possibly end her slightly better life,
"I'll do it....I'll join your gang."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry everyone for taking so long, in all honesty I didn't rlly know where to go with this book, but now I am full of ideas so don't worry i will not end this book or discontinue :)))

Hope you enjoyed pls comment any suggestions or questions

Love ya xxx