Love Conquers All

NAINA'S POV

"Arghhhhhh!!! I'll get mad if this keeps happening" I screamed my lungs out and everyone looked at me shocked.

"Calm down Naina. You're the bride" Mom scolded

"Calm down? I freaking run the best event management company in the world and my own wedding is having such a loop hole" I snapped

"Naina" Dad sighed and I frowned

"I wanted it to be the best you know" I mumbled looking at him.

Well....

Yes! I was getting married.

After that day,the next day was engagement and I and Arjun exchanged the bands as we promised on his birth day.

Coincidentally, it was the new year too.

January first!!

And not even a single family Member of both families wanted the marriage to be delayed.

Hence it was Feb 14th !!

Yep! The over rated Valentine's Day !

Which was today!!

Everyone imagined that I'll recieve thousand red roses by Arjun but, Arjun being Arjun.. Doesnt believe in this all.

Honestly, I too don't believe in thousand roses thing but.. One! Come on!

But I sighed knowing no one has time to think about a damn rose when its wedding!

The pre wedding functions were full of fun, laughter, tears of happiness, some tears of sadness since I was to leave my family.

But, it's my story after all.

How could it just flow without any blunders!

And guess what we were missing?

The damn WEDDING ATTIRE!!

My wedding attire wasn't here till now and I was sitting in my lower and T shirt.

Freaking Lower and T shirt when after three hours I had to get married.

"Jiya, for God's sake. You know rule no one when we plan an event for a bride? " I asked glaring her.

"Ne..nver forget her attires" She mumbled and I glared her more.

"Ma'am. It'll be here in half an hour" She added

"Right. Half an hour. The car is in freaking jam since last one hour" I snapped

"Calm down Naina. We'll find any solution" Bhai spoke

"Solution! It's been one hour. Where's the solution" I asked and he sighed

"I can't handle her anymore mom. I'll strangle her" He gritted and I huffed looking at dad who was just looking at us silently.

"You won't say anything. You won't do anything. It's my wedding" I muttered sitting near him.

"I was just thinking that you try first. Because you've been just screaming and yelling since last half an hour" He said and I frowned

"Please do something papa. I wanted to look the most beautiful bride ever " I whispered and he looked at me.

"You will" He assured and I kept my head on his lap.

"Raj.. Chopper" He said and I looked at him jumping.

"Chopper. Right. Shit. How could not I think that" I exclaimed