I'm Proud Of You

ARJUN'S POV

She gasped as her feet stumbled and she was about to fall when I held her hand and she looked at me.

Can I be honest!

I literally missed her eyes so damn much!

Those doe eyes, and the brown pupils widening.

The eyes which were looking at me shocked!

"Missed me? " I asked again and she without a blink of eye engulfed me into hug.

Her height was one and half feet smaller then me and that made her fit in my arms perfectly.

I looked at her and without a wait of another second, I pulled her into a kiss.

I longed for it. I craves for it every single day in Serbia.

I missed to hold her like this. I missed to feel her like this. I missed every damn bit of it.

And she responded with the same ferocity pouring all her longing in that one kiss.

"Oh, I missed you so much" She whispered as tears left her eye.

"I missed you more" I mumbled kissing her forehead and she looked at me.

"You didn't forget" She said and I looked at her confusingly.

"Kissing the forehead after kiss" She told and I hit her head.

"Idiot" I mumbled and she chuckled as she hugged me tightly while I picked her up and made her sit on the lifted floor.

"Ow ouch." She giggled and I smiled hearing that giggle.

This giggle! I damn missed this song!

"Wait a second. Wait wait. When did you come. How! And wait a second you didn't tell me" She fired series of questions.

"I wa... " I was saying before which she again spoke.

"And how did you come till here without anyone's notice" She asked

"Aa.. " I again tried but was cut off by her.

"Oh shit wait. Aunty was coming. Shit shit. " She panicked when I pulled her again near me and kissed her.

She looked at me wide eyed while I smirked and looked at her.

"Wh.. What was that" She asked

"If you want me to give answers to your questions short cake, you need to shut your mouth first" I smirked and she pouted while I kissed that pout again.

"Aunty will come Arjun" She whispered

"Other then Aashi and Nishant no one knows I'm here right now Naina. And to answer your questions, my work completed yesterday morning and I left Serbia " I told

"That's why my messages weren't seen till now" She said and I nodded.

"God. What all I have thought in this time" She muttered

"That's why I say you, don't build things in your head" I said hitting her head lightly and she frowned.

"Aunty was coming here" She again told

"Aashi has kept her a little busy. She'll be here in.. Next five minutes. You've all of me for five more minutes" I said and she looked at me and hugged me tightly.

"You've no idea how much I've missed you" She whispered.

"I know. But I'm here now. And I want my Naina's widest smile back" I said and she looked at me and gave me a heart full smile.