If Nothing Lasts Forever, Be My Nothing

ARJUN'S POV

She... Loves me!

And I didn't know how to even react to it.

Because, she loves me.

Honestly, this wasn't that tough to know  but yet hard to listen and digest.

Naina is an old school. I knew that from start. And when we came into a relationship, I somewhere was every single day afraid to hurt her because I knew, what she was putting herself into.

But I thought she took a risk and she knew all the pros and cons. Little did I know that she'll turn my ideologies rather then hers.

I never wanted her to let my ideologies define her.

I thought, she would like me to all the extents possible but she won't love me.

She won't love a person like me ever because,

There was nothing special inside me which she won't find in another man. Heck, someone would be far better then me for her.

I was a very common person when it came to being in relationships. Love needed security, assurance which I didn't provide, yet she was in love with me.

I'm still in a shock that how can shw love me.

"I know you told me not to think about future but, it's not that easy Arjun. Not when I know that you're someone I love. I.. I tried to push it away. I tried to push the thoughts away but they come on their own. I've never, ever like seen people and imagined my future but when now I see two people, I imagine you too with me. A cosy home... A family. Our families. Me waking up next to you every morning. No more hiding and kissing. We...I'm sorry but I couldn't stop myself from imagining a future with you and knowing that this don't have slightest chance to happen, kills me from inside. That's why I need to push you away" She said looking everywhere other then me and I sighed

She has a bad habit of just keep rambling and not even trying to listen to what one wants to say! Always making up scenerios in mind.

"Naina, honestly telling I always used to see people around me in relationships fighting, crying and arguing. At times they were mess and those times I used to think that it's good to be alone and live the life in the terms you want. I mean of course after whatever happened, I didn't believe this love and all. Let alone marriage and commitments. Practically, one don't need to share a life with anyone else rather then themselves. For me, I felt I was enough " I said and she looked at me taking a deep breath closing her eyes.

And tears left her eyes which I wiped.

"Don't you dare cry before listening me" I warned when she jerked my hand away.

"But Naina, after you, I started doubting it. It's not necessary that every decision in life has to be taken practically. One might not need to share a life with anyone else. But one may even want to share it. I didn't believe in any thing but now, I'm doubting all of my beliefs " I mumbled and she looked at me this time a bit shocked.

"Wh.. What do you mean" She asked

I sighed and took her face in my palms.

"I'm doubting all of the beliefs I had made since the day, I saw you waiting for me at the cafe in Delhi ! Since I saw you snoring like a bear on my bed in Delhi. Since I saw you eating like a hungry Panda who eats mud pie licking her fingers. And since... I've known that you're the magic of my life" I whispered kissing her forehead.

"You're scaring me. I feel you'll leave after  giving me this speech" She mumbled and I chuckled

"Naina Rathi, I might be interested in believing in your beliefs a little bit" I said