Long Distance Relationship

ARJUN'S POV

"I..I ..l..shit" She stammered

"I'm still not totally able to understand this language you know" I joked and she looked at me for a second but next, she hugged me so tightly that... It scared me.

"Naina.. Are you fine" I asked concerned.

"I just...Can't believe. You're...God! I feel like screaming in the world" She said

"You can if you want! Honestly, if you want to tell someone you may " I told

"What no! When more people know about your happiness, it always get ruined. And I can't bear to get this ruined." She whispered

"We're not going to ruin it. Because for the first time in my life, this feels so right in my bones that I can give up on anything for being with you. All I need and want is you" I professed and she looked at me.

"I swear, now if you run away, I'll stab you. I don't want another heartbreak Arjun. Please!" She sobbed and I know the first and the last relationship she had, still haunts her somewhere.

"Hey short cake, look at me" I said making her chin up.

"I'm never going to break your heart!" I told and she engulfed me into hug again.

Kissing is intimate?

Hugging is more!

"I..still can't believe" She said and I glared her now.

"Should I throw you out of the balcony then you'll realize this" I snapped and she chuckled

"Okay okay! I got it! But what yar! You could've told me before like in morning. At least Aashi bhabhi's friend and that... Sameer won't have flirted with me. We could've instantly said, yes we're seeing someone and we're unavailable" She said

"He damn asked you for coffee! I wanted to shove a cup of hot coffee right inside his throat" I muttered

"Okay. That's so violent" She spoke horrified

"So, I'm violent" I smirked kissing her jaw.

"I can tell bhaiya and bhabhi now" She said

"I'm not gonna tell anyone else right now" I told

"Of course I know." She narrowed her eyes but honestly she had no idea how cute she looked doing so!

I held her face in my hands and kissed her.

Honestly, today I felt another level of energy in her even while kissing!

Like... As if she was feeling so deep!

In between kissing I pulled her up on my lap and kissed her again.

As we went out of breath we broke the kiss when she tied her hairs in a bun.

"Seducing me with collar bone" I asked and she bit her lip.

"May be" She replied and I kissed her throat and she moaned.

I left wet kisses all over her throat and on collar bone and kissed the soft spot of her neck.

"Arjunn.. " She moaned my name and I felt her hands on my waist.

I removed my t shirt and she looked at me.

As she kissed my chest, I pulled her more closer as my hands went to her waist inside her loose t shirt.

She kissed my jaw and I clenched my fists inside.

"Naina" I heaved and she looked at me.

"If we don't stop here , I won't be able to stop" I said and she looked at me blushing and kept her head on my shoulder.